Customer Service 866.965.0400

Just ordered the PC!

Ryans09G8

Question

With Ashley's help just now, I was able to order just the PC with the backing plate. I already have all the pads and polishes from gifts and daily specials over the months, so now I finally am taking the plunge into the machine-polishing world!

I'm excited! Now to memorize the videos and read everything on the forums about technique:cheers:

11 answers to this question

Congrats and thanks for your business!

Remember the key with the PC is to move in small sections, and apply enough pressure to the surface so that the breathing holes in the backing plate don't move or hardly move at all. Test out a 2'x2' section to get your "formula" for the whole car down first, as to save yourself some steps if they don't need to be taken!

Mook

I have the PC for my G8! Love it little time consuming but so worth it for the results!

I'm anticipating some slight issue maneuvering around the angled part of the hood on my G8 that ends in the hood scoops. How did you work around this? Did you just have to not hit those parts with the PC, and then just hit them later by hand, or is the adam's backing plate (also ordered:) ) flexible enough to conquer those angles?

Thanks guys for the feedback!