Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Machine Polishing: Absolutely thoroughly amazing!

derekb

I literally started machine polishing yesterday. Let me say that again, I had NEVER touched a flex machine polisher before yesterday.

Adam's swirl and haze remover and fine machine polish, pads, and the flex ... I can't even put it in to words, I'll let this picture sum it up.

8u6a7umu.jpg

I am blown away, I did not think I could ever make my 9 year old mustang's paint look this good. Adam's polishes has made my car look brand new.

If you are on the fence about trying out machine polishing. DO IT! these products make it so easy, work so well and the results speak for themselves. I still have a big stupid smile on my face when I glance over at my car while writing this. I am officially a customer for life.

Shout out to Dylan, who took the time out of his day to give me advice with this process. I am in your debt sir! Thank you!!

Buy this stuff! You will never regret it!

Edited by derekb

Awesome! Glad you got the results you needed.

I'm a bit lost on the picture though. I see bad paint and then it's dark on the bottom. Is it the bottom that's been corrected?

That's correct, I took a few pictures and looking at it now I uploaded the wrong one haha. Poor lighting but the dark part is fully corrected.

Edited by derekb

• 4 weeks later...