Customer Service 866.965.0400

First wash for my new Shelby

FXR500

This morning I washed my new Shelby GT500 for the first time. As soon as I got it, I searched the Shelby forums for info on the best detailing products, and that lead me to Adams. I bought a starter kit, and tried it on a couple of my other cars. I immediately made my second order. So, I think I'm hooked. I already have a full shopping cart, and I'm hoping for a sale or daily special.

Here are a few pictures of my latest flame. Yes, I'm a glutton for punishment, this is my third black car in the house now. (Don't worry, that old blue towel was just to have a safe place to set my VRT foam down, it never touched the car.)

post-9935-136818100595_thumb.jpg

post-9935-136818100606_thumb.jpg

post-9935-136818100617_thumb.jpg

post-9935-136818100626_thumb.jpg

:welcome::cheers:

Glad you are on here. Great items for one helluva sexy ride!!!! :2thumbs:

If I ever can get one, I will have a GT500 or the new Boss 302 in Green. I had a CHP 5.0 stang years ago from auction in California. been hooked on them since. I just think that begs for attention and gets plenty of it. kinda like Ms. USA, Mrs Universe all in one combined.

:cheers:

Thanks to everyone who responded, this is definitely a warm and supportive community.

I've been detailing my cars for a long time, before the Internet and forums like this. I had to learn what I know from experience. I've been a fan of brand M*, but I've been so impressed that I've surpassed the $1K mark before I got my license plates from the dealer.

To be honest, I'm more excited to get my PC ( got a tracking number for order #3 today) and get started on my old '87 Turbo Coupe than anything else in the house now. She's black and been under a cover for the last few years.

Natch - I'm in one of the big Houston suburbs.