Customer Service 866.965.0400

My 2013 Ford Raptor

RaptorSVT

Here is my new '13 Ford SVT Raptor! It's already undergone some serious upgrades to include a new Icon Vehicle Dynamics 3.0 suspension upgrade, the new bumper and a host of Rigid Industries LED offroad lighting products. This picture was taken right after it's first wash using all Adam's products! Nothing fancy yet, just a simple wash and then followed up with some detail spray. The full wash, clay bar, machine polish, glaze, wax will come in another few weeks once we finally get some better weather!

IMG_4050_zpsfad9ba88.jpg

Thanks everyone! No pictures of all the lights yet, but hopefully soon. And I'm getting ready to head to Texas for the 2nd Annual Texas Raptor Run. So pictures of the truck covered in dirt and mud shouldn't be hard to come by.

Awesome man, welcome! How are the LED light on the cowl mounted?

The mounts are called "Raptor Claws" and are made by Outlaw Offroad. They bolt to the two bolts that hold the hood to the body.

Nice truck! What all comes with the icon 3.0 suspension upgrade?

The basic kit is new 3.0 coilovers with remote resevoirs for the front and then 3.0 rear shocks. The standard shocks are Fox 2.5s. I'm also going to be installing the Icon upper control arms which allow for more suspension travel.

post-10043-136818100817_thumb.jpg

The basic kit is new 3.0 coilovers with remote resevoirs for the front and then 3.0 rear shocks. The standard shocks are Fox 2.5s. I'm also going to be installing the Icon upper control arms which allow for more suspension travel.

Nice i kind of figured you were getting the 3.0 coils and shocks given the name of the kit lol those control arms are sweet! Abuse the suspension like it was supposed to!! Because factory offroad racetruck!

love icon and wish i had their parts on my Tacoma before i got rid of it!

Is ICON the same ICON that takes old Bronco's and makes them better than new?

I looked at a Raptor before pulling the trigger on the RAM. I don't live in an area where driving one/owning one makes sense. CO makes sense!

Enjoy!

Chris

Well we finally got some better weather this weekend. Spent the day getting some new items installed before the 2nd annual Texas Raptor Run this coming week!

Here's my new custom hood graphic:

IMG_4064_zpsc8f4307f.jpg

I carry quite a bit of gear any time I go offroading. And when you're flying the desert, mountains, or any other terrain at high speeds, cargo has a way of shifting around. Or like last summer, completely come loose and fly out of the pick up bed while jumping my last truck at 80+ mph. So I commissioned Saints Offroad to build me a new chase rack designed to carry and properly secure all of my gear. I got it and some accessories installed:

IMG_4053_zpsf4563e9a.jpg

I also tried out some more of my Adams products. The wheels wells have been collecting dirt, mud, snow and salt for the last two months or so. Basic soap and some high pressure washer didn't do much to clean them up. So hit them with some APC, let it sit, scrubbed with the fender brush and amazing results! Pretty darn impressed actually. I did realize that I am going to need to step up and by the gallon refill though. This stuff has way too many uses!

IMG_4051_zps71b60333.jpg

1) Welcome to detailer's Rehabilitation Services (ie: Adam's Polishes)!!

2) WICKED truck. MAD respect for those things.

3) Great modifications, wisely chosen, and tastefully done.

4) You're gonna find you'll use APC & DS waaaaaaay more than any other products, so get ready.

Thanks for sharing your beast with us!!

Truck looks great. If I was going to buy a truck the Raptor would be it.

I also love the fact that they have events just for the truck kinda like the jeep stuff.

Really cool.

Sent using Tapatalk