Customer Service 866.965.0400

BETA TEST REVIEW:Total Interior Detailer

So with one week left until my wedding, work, and crappy weather lately, I fell a little behind on detailing the cars and testing out the product. My apologies to Adams and the customers. But today I finally made time to try out the new TID. Here's my thoughts: The smell is sort of a baby powder like odor, not what most of you may be used to as far as the fruity smells of other products. But it's a clean fresh smell. The consistency is that of detail spray in my opinion. Easy to apply and easy to remove. The product levels out very easy and spreads easy as well. It seems to have the same result as LIC when tested side by side, only with a bit of a gloss which I'm assuming is the SPF. Being that it is not a heavy consistency like Leather Conditioner, it is a much quicker on and off process. I would say this is your "detail spray" for inside the car. When you don't have the time for all out cleaning and conditioning, this is your go-to product. I would say this product Is great for touch ups and quick interior cleaning. Now for the pics: I tested it first on my 2010 Ford Crown Victoria, work vehicle with 60k miles. The car gets driven about 60 hours a week, so it sees use. I also tested it on my 2008 Ford F250 Harley Davidson edition, which only gets used about twice a week. I taped off half the door.

Before pic of driver door panel

uqy7e4yb.jpg

What I pulled off half the door with TID

emy7y2ep.jpg

After one pass with TID, right side of tape

y3yqa9e9.jpg

After TID on right side and LI cleaner on left.

vemevuve.jpg

After removing the tape and a second pass of TID

6egejape.jpg

Steering wheel before

uhyhurum.jpggygemu2y.jpg

After

6ygena8e.jpgugyzahes.jpg

Dash before

quvyneda.jpg

Dash after

gejagy8u.jpg

Passenger airbag panel before

usuny4yv.jpg

After

3agezyjy.jpg

Passenger door before

3ysynu7y.jpg

After

te9agety.jpg

F250 door before

tymyvety.jpg

After TID on right, LiCleaner on left

y6yrutu4.jpg

BTW: Everyone needs 30rd AR mags in the car. I approve

Yes sir. One 30rd in each door panel, one in the center armrest, one in the rifle, 6 more in the trunk, and several hundred extra rounds.

Don't forget 3 15rd .40 cal in each door panel, 2 in my belt, 1 in the gun, and many more in the trunk.

It's south fla

Yes sir. One 30rd in each door panel, one in the center armrest, one in the rifle, 6 more in the trunk, and several hundred extra rounds.

Don't forget 3 15rd .40 cal in each door panel, 2 in my belt, 1 in the gun, and many more in the trunk.

It's south fla

Hell yea!

Does it leave anything on your hands when u touch it? I have found that the conditioner leaves my hands feeling like they are wrapped in plastic so i dont use it on my steering wheel.

I didn't get any on my hands but when I rubbed my hands across the door afterwards, was nice and smooth/dry.