Customer Service 866.965.0400

New from Stillwater!

Chewy21

Hello everyone! New here from Stillwater OK and have a 06 gmc duramax. I'm getting teased by my girlfriend saying I'm going to get to order some Adam's for our anniversary (which is saturday:thumbsup:) but have to be nice to her so I'm hoping after a nice dinner and a little "persuasion" I'll be ordering some Sunday if she does or not. Seen a lot of pictures of what it can do so I'm pumped on getting some! :banana:DSC_0244_zps216ddba7.jpg

As you can tell I really need some swirl remover! Hope to get a lot of helpful tips on here!

Thanks Andrew! Any chance you swing down to OKC and could detour to Stillwater and drop me off some goodies?:jester:

Absolutely, next time I head Through there probly won't be til the beginning of June. But that always changes. I'll be at a Few car shows coming up and always getting folks together for car related events.

Edited by A_HoderSS

Absolutely, next time I head Through there probly won't be til the beginning of June. But that always changes. I'll be at a Few car shows coming up and always getting folks together for car related events.

Really? That's awesome! Let me know, I would always be looking forward to car shows. Our car club is actually doing an amateur car show/can food drive this weekend.

Oh wow. Just went through the pictures and looks like an awesome event! I would go down to that but I have tickets to Calf Fry that weekend so maybe next time. Are you going to the Slamboree in Tulsa?Slamboree 2013 - Home

That looks like a great show, unfortunately I'm heading down to Louisiana for a few weeks for a family reuinion

I'm going to show chewy what a PC. Can do this weekend,

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD

Ya you are! :2thumbs::pc:

That looks like a great show, unfortunately I'm heading down to Louisiana for a few weeks for a family reuinion

Ah I see well I'll probably shoot you a pm if I ever run low of something and if your in the neighborhood. Maybe a photoshoot with that TBSS you got:thumbsup:

Welcome to the forum Carmen. Love your truck! :2thumbs:

:welcomebanner:

:welcomebanner:Carmen!

Thanks everyone!

Welcome Carmen!

And as you have already found out, there are lots of friendly, helpful folks on here! Well, apart from that Andrew guy, he probably just wants your money! j/k! :D

Welcome Carmen!

And as you have already found out, there are lots of friendly, helpful folks on here! Well, apart from that Andrew guy, he probably just wants your money! j/k! :D

Thanks mchill!

Welcome! I'm not sure I like your name though! ;)

Lol I'm sure this forum is big enough for two chewys!:cheers:

Welcome Carmen!

Good guess.

Post up a pic of the passes we made on your truck Carmen.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD

I will when I get back to my truck. When it rained yesterday you can easily tell where that line is where you waxed it. Still can not wait to get ahold of this stuff and set a weekend aside to wax it!

• 2 weeks later...