Customer Service 866.965.0400

Flex Frenzy

crowvet

Question

As most of you know, I recently became a Flex owner..... OMG I have been on a Flex Frenzy. I have flexed my daily driver, I have flexed my Corvette. Next on the list is my Motor home, my sons 77 Chevy pickup, my other sons black CTS and my boat..... See you all next year :lol:, my fleet has never looked so good.

96ec51f6-5c88-471a-8e8e-18577a4b22a8_zps308ec142.jpg

P1030682_zps9719d93c.jpg

P1030679_zps921bee84.jpg

12 answers to this question

awesome!! how do you feel about the machine? are you using the same technique and speed adam does in the videos?

I love it, I have it set at about 5 I think.... I love the variable speed trigger, and way less tiring than the Porter Cable... So much faster it really works the polish well and the results are incredible. My car has never looked this good. Only concern I had was the heat of the machine, which someone addressed in another post. Normal I guess

I love it, I have it set at about 5 I think.... I love the variable speed trigger, and way less tiring than the Porter Cable... So much faster it really works the polish well and the results are incredible. My car has never looked this good. Only concern I had was the heat of the machine, which someone addressed in another post. Normal I guess

Good to know. I am looking to put my PC up for sale and get a flex.

Sweet Vette and setup, would love to have a lift available. I have the Flex on my wish list, maybe if I get it right on Mother's Day she will return the favor next month.