Customer Service 866.965.0400

How do I start a Gallery?

crowvet

I see that some members have posted photos to a Gallery....I cannot figure out how they did it? I have went to my profile, then to gallery, and it says I have no gallery to display.... But I see no way to start one,

I am unable to do it as well. I think it has to do with us being in the "Founding Member" group rather than just "Members" - the admins need to enable the feature for our group, one of the many tweaks they are currently working on.

How were you able to change your avatar? I still can't change mine.

I am unable to do it as well. I think it has to do with us being in the "Founding Member" group rather than just "Members" - the admins need to enable the feature for our group, one of the many tweaks they are currently working on.

How were you able to change your avatar? I still can't change mine.

I didn't change it, it is the same one I had carried over from the old forum. I also made a picture heavy post and it would not allow me very many pictures :( I had to reply to my own post with more pictures over and over.

I don't think the Avatar problem is just for founding members.  I can't change mine either.  I think the avatars we are seeing were "carry-overs" from the previous software.

I have been successful making a gallery, however.  That might be a founding member group problem - I don't know.

I didn't change it, it is the same one I had carried over from the old forum. I also made a picture heavy post and it would not allow me very many pictures :( I had to reply to my own post with more pictures over and over.

I just created a post with 6 pictures.  Not sure how many pics you were trying put in yours.

I just created a post with 6 pictures.  Not sure how many pics you were trying put in yours.

Bout three times that many LOL...... I also miss the little emoticon or whatever you call those little dudes

I see that some members have posted photos to a Gallery....I cannot figure out how they did it? I have went to my profile, then to gallery, and it says I have no gallery to display.... But I see no way to start one,

You should now be able to create a gallery. See this post for more info.