Customer Service 866.965.0400

NEW COMPOUNDS

GaryW

Question

We are in the final stages of approval for these.  What's the mean to the End User?  You could see this as soon as the end of the month, or you could see this as soon as the end of the year!  We have a lot that goes into a New Product.  Lots more than simply identifying then testing it out.  Labels, presentation, videos, etc...all that has to happen first.

Stay patient, and I am sure you will be happy!

Mook

I was hoping these would come out when the total interior detailer did.  I had to resort to a different compound that I've heard awesome things about until Adam's releases theirs.  I've heard the 2 are going to be similar.

We are in the final stages of approval for these.  What's the mean to the End User?  You could see this as soon as the end of the month, or you could see this as soon as the end of the year!  We have a lot that goes into a New Product.  Lots more than simply identifying then testing it out.  Labels, presentation, videos, etc...all that has to happen first.

Stay patient, and I am sure you will be happy!

Mook

Cool Thanks for the update...  :ph34r:  :blink:

Saw the pic also of the compounds! If they cut as fast as menzerna or m101 or m105 I will be getting them!

I think you'll be buying some soon...  Menzerna I believe is the ones their out to beat.   

so does the daily special today mean that they are trying to clear out inventory of old polishes to make room for these two?  I like the idea of two steps instead of 3 IF thats what'll end up happeing.  

Will this replace SHR and FMP?

I am willing to try this, and compare it with M105/M205 combo.

I been using using M205 for 5 years, and have not yet seen a product better than in terms of finish and ease of use it brings.