Customer Service 866.965.0400

Waterless Wash Towel edge stitching

Mamba

Question

The waterless wash towel edges seem to be coming loose pretty easily... I have 6 of them and 4 of the towels have the stitching on the corners coming off.  Any reason why this happened or do i just have bad luck with these lol . I've used them a total of 2 times and it's only the WW towels that have this issue all other towels have solid stitching  :confused:

post-9541-0-41328000-1368458078_thumb.jpg

Also a little off topic, but anyone have the sprayers break when tightening them? I was refilling my detail spray and the darn thing just broke above the threads  :mad:

post-9541-0-74904700-1368458090_thumb.jpeg

PS: This new forum is awesome, love the look.  Also adding attachments pics right in the text without having to reference photobucket or another website makes it that much better!  :2thumbs:

9 answers to this question

Instead of posting these up here, I'd recommend you call or chat on the store with Ashley.  She or anyone in customer support can help you resolve your issues.  

Fraying is somewhat par for the course and in no way hurts the performance of the towels. 

Chris

Not asking for a replacement just want to know if this is a common problem since it was only for waterless wash towels, maybe i need to take care of them differently than other MFs

Instead of posting these up here, I'd recommend you call or chat on the store with Ashley.  She or anyone in customer support can help you resolve your issues.  

Fraying is somewhat par for the course and in no way hurts the performance of the towels. 

Chris

As stated, if you have an issue like this, the 110% guarantee will allow you to resolve it.  Like anything man made, issues will arise from time to time.   :)

I've had pour caps split along the threads like that too, but only because I overtightened them. Call up and they will send you a replacement  :2thumbs:

I've also had a WW towel edging come undone, because I used to "snap" them when they were dry to fluff them back up, and I did it too violently one time. They may also start to unravel if you catch the towel on a badge or sharp corner of the car and it pulls some of the thread. My old drying towel had quite a few loops handing out of it. Like others have said it doesn't affect the performance of the towel.

I agree with Gerry.  That looks to be over-tightening, and snagging issues.  I'd have a hard time calling for replacements if that was the case.  Of course, if they did just break, the 110% guarantee will fix you right up!