Customer Service 866.965.0400

How are the new Adams t-shirts fitting?   Big, small, just right?  

Sometimes xxl's are like tents and some xl 's fit great, What are these shirts like?  

Hoping to order the right size for myself. 

I would say they are a true fit, my XL is exactly the size I would want it to be & received many compliments on the shirt.

Will have to order a few more for car shows this summer, not ready to use it while I detail yet.

I have to agree with Dylan, when he states they are a true fit. I sometimes wear a Large or XLarge depending on the actual shirt. I went with Large on these and they fit well. I might have been able to get away with XLarge, however I didn't want too much shirt. I have not washed mine yet.

Overall they are really great shirts, and I'm extremely happy with them.

Edited by JBlack151

looking for some feedback from those who have ordered and received theirs so far... we can go with a heavier weight shirt (its been requested) for about $1 more a shirt. My concern is that many of us will wear these while detailing in the summer and thicker material will be hotter. 

Thoughts on this? Would you guys like a thicker t-shirt or are you good with the thinner design. I've gotten input via email arguing for both, but I'd like to discuss here. 

Let me wash mine first to get a feel of how they are since they will not always have the new feeling. Initially I would keep them exactly the way the are. I don't prefer real light shirt that stretch too easy nor heavy that wouldn't feel good in the warmer temps, etc. I feel these are perfectly in between which makes for just the right amount of comfort.

But like I said, let me wash some of mine first to really add some input here.

looking for some feedback from those who have ordered and received theirs so far... we can go with a heavier weight shirt (its been requested) for about $1 more a shirt. My concern is that many of us will wear these while detailing in the summer and thicker material will be hotter. 

Thoughts on this? Would you guys like a thicker t-shirt or are you good with the thinner design. I've gotten input via email arguing for both, but I'd like to discuss here. 

I think the current weight is perfect.  Maybe a hoodie in the future would be nice.  Also, will there be another run of shirts?  I really wanted an addicted to the shine one.

Really hoping you guys come out with tank tops for summer :D

Just a simple black tank top with the Adam's logo on it :D

I'll provide feedback after I try them for the first time.  I got one gray and one white of the obsessed version, but too be honest, they are too nice compared to what I normally wear during a detail.  I may just relgate one of them to the details and wear it everytime.  At first feel, at least for NorCal they are the perfetct weight.  It gets quite warm here though.

Edited by 07RS4

I'd like this logo config on the bamboo not cotton...if we're taking votes :)  Those bamboo shirts are so soft and comfy.  

From the sounds of it ..Im now looking forward to purchasing a few. I was waiting for the feedback on the shirts before I made the purchase.

When ordering any shirt online I usually have bad luck when it comes in to see that it doesn't fit and they run small.

Thanks all for your feedback .. it gave me peace of mind.

I received my shirts today, one of each in grey, XL in size. I'm 6'4" 254 (lost 25lbs recently), fairly broad shouldered and found the fit there just right. I will need to loose a bit more through the middle for the overall fit to be right on.

They are very nice shirts, nice middle of the road weight, not too thin to wear out, but not too thick to detail in.

Shirts overall fit... Ok. Not great, not horrible. I ordered two smalls (size I wear in every brand shirt) and they are very tight in the arm pits. It almost feels like they were sewed wrong but it's both of them. A medium would be to baggy in the torso for me.

Gildan is still my favorite shirt but they aren't made 100% in the US. Every Fire Department shirt that I have ever owned is Gildan and they are extremely nice and just heavy enough but not too heavy. 

These current shirts are 1000 times better than the bamboo ones. Those were extremely long. The small went down to my knees. The girlfriend wears it as a nighty lol

Edited by Kingsford

Shirts overall fit... Ok. Not great, not horrible. I ordered two smalls (size I wear in every brand shirt) and they are very tight in the arm pits. It almost feels like they were sewed wrong but it's both of them. A medium would be to baggy in the torso for me.

Gildan is still my favorite shirt but they aren't made 100% in the US. Every Fire Department shirt that I have ever owned is Gildan and they are extremely nice and just heavy enough but not too heavy. 

These current shirts are 1000 times better than the bamboo ones. Those were extremely long. The small went down to my knees. The girlfriend wears it as a nighty lol

So you want a Smedium to hulk out in?  :lol: