Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adams Quick Sealant Durability

Chewy

Question

Hey guys! I'm posting up this VERY short video I took on 05/22/13 to show you some AQS beading...

I put on two applications of Adams Quick Sealant at the beginning of September 2012, drove my car all winter in IA, where it sits outside all day and this is the beading effect I got AFTER using a coin op pre-soak soap, and high pressure soap wash prior to my spring detail 5/22/13. During the winter months I only do a straight water rinse at the coin-op to get the salt and sand off the car. Color me impressed!!! Adams Quick Sealant is quick on, quick to remove and MAN does it LAST!! 8 months isn't bad! This is just a quick video, as I had my hands full! After this wash, I hand washed with two buckets and three wash pads and spent 8 hours claying it, correcting the upper surfaces of the car, and of course, topped it all off with Adams Quick Sealant. More to come once I get my RAM to drive.  

What am I trying to say you ask?  BUY AND USE AQS!!!!  Top it with Americana and Patriot if you must, but USE AQS if you have a DD and want long term protection.  

Make sure to choose 720P! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vmqo2-R3VbE&feature=em-upload_owner

9 answers to this question

::Flame suit on::  I'm not really convinced beading = protection.  Thoughts?

This is kind of the problem. Clean paint will bead on certain cars/paint systems. 

However, from how the water rolls off the paint in this video it looks to not be the same as simple beading. It certainly seems like the car had some protection/hydrophobic characteristics to it.

On the other hand though, it was being shot at with a lot of pressure and the water is rolling in the direction of the pressure. Not saying that AQS did or didn't last that long, but just another thing to note about the water rolling off.

Edited by ihaveacamaro