AstonDB9.jpg

Ferraridetail037.jpg

Ferraridetail034.jpg

Ferraridetail045.jpg

Ferraridetail048.jpg

SLdriver.jpg

SLandF430.jpg

ZR12.jpg

Here are a few of them: Ferrari F430 Spyder, Aston Martin DB9, Aston Martin Vantage Roadster, Bentley GT, Lambo SL, Corvette ZR1, and some others that I will have to get pics of...

Enjoy!

Edited by Adam
Spelling

Wow Brandon, just junkers out there eh? :bow: Maybe you should try to get some customers with nice cars? :lol:

Nice work dude, and with the Detail Bag, I'm going to have to snag some of those photos for marketing purposes, if that's okay?? Great Cars Brandon, and you are a lucky dog to be in and around them, let alone getting paid to dial them in. :thumbsup:

Adam You are more then allowed to take those pics for w/e you wish... w/o you this wouldn't have happened!

thank you for all you do for me Brother!

... i love going over there! he owns 13 vehicals rite now and wants to get more. last i talked to him he wanted a hummer h1, Ford F-650, Bentley Arnage, Bentley GTC, Ford GT, and Lambo Diablo and Countach... lol

some day... thats what i tell myself... some day

No contest. Bentley.

The 'vette i nice, but no offense, it's still a Chevy while the Bentley is, well, a Bentley. It's the first 1.4 mil I'll spend once I find the right 6 numbers

Actually, sorry to burst your bubble, but the Bentley is a Volkswagen...it has a W-12 engine which is 2 VW V-6's mated together. An intersting configuration to say the least. Sharp car though.

Actually, sorry to burst your bubble, but the Bentley is a Volkswagen...it has a W-12 engine which is 2 VW V-6's mated together. An intersting configuration to say the least. Sharp car though.

truth be told..yes.. Bentley is owned by V-Dub... but the Bentley also has a wonderful set of twins under there also, TWIN TURBOS! hiding under the bonnet! so with AWD and 550hp by Buddy Eric says this is the best one to drive and most all around fun! Nicest Luxury and plenty of Power :burnout:

What about the Speed Edition? Over 600! :rockon:

they checked that one out. Kerbeck called them when the Speed first came out... Said, "going to wait for them to make it in a GTC"

bentley has done the GT last year and the Flying Spur this year, so maybe next year. he has the regular Flying Spur now along with the GT.