Customer Service 866.965.0400

Blackhawks vs Bruins

vobro

Wow! In case most of you are casual hockey fans you owe it to yourself to check out the Stanley Cup Finals. The game had almost 100 shots on goal, great clean physical checking, outstanding goalie play and oh yeah lasted into 3 over times!!! I endured tornado sirens going off and the satellite going in and out for the first period to see my Hawks pull it out, it truly was a great game.

End of 3 was it for me.  Busy day yesterday and was struggling to stay awake in the 1st.  Can't wait for the next game.  I'm a Leafs fan, but have always had a special spot for the Bruins...now that my wounds have healed from round 1, I'm back cheering for the B's.

Nope.  Always been a Blackhawks fan. After the Pens that is. But the Pens didn't deserve to be in the race for the cup this year. Boston earned their chance with pure talent. They're a great team. I just root for the Hawks.

C-A-P-S CAPS CAPS CAPS!!!!!!! I a Washington fan but I am pulling for Chicago to pull it off. I was glad that Boston knocked out the Pens though.

Yay another CAPS fan. LOL one day we'll be here one day. I think Oats will get us to the CUP.

Sorry for going off topic.

That is great! I once went to an Eagles game to watch the Redskins in philly and wore the Redskins jersey. lots of fun lol. Surprised I made it out alive.

You wore an away team's jersey to an eagles game and survived? I always thought doing that was an urban legend  :lolsmack:

You wore an away team's jersey to an eagles game and survived? I always thought doing that was an urban legend  :lolsmack:

I even got to go on the field before the game and the security guard was giving me crap lol. I am surprised I lived because one fan was so annoying that I couldn't take it anymore. He wasn't even creative or saying anything just kept yelling hey Jason Campbell the redskins suck. He did this over and over and over again. I stood up and yelled hey jacka$$ how many ring do the Eagles have? DEAD silence, I swear you could hear a pin drop. He didn't say another word :)

Avid Blackhawks fan here! Game 1 and 2 were intense... Game 3 was DEAD... Blackhawks just didnt show up and it looked terrible. Game 4 was pretty heavy for sure. Lots of hard hits by the Bruins but the Blackhawks outlasted in the end.

Rask was so upset.... This cracks me up every time I watch it!

raskbwahahaha.gif

Edited by Vink70

Hopefully the Hawks can get it done tomorrow. I am by no means counting my chickens before they hatch as I have a ton of respect for the Bruins, its been a great series. I was at game 5 and the last 8 minutes were fricken nerve racking, hopefully Bergeron and Toews can play in game 6!