Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hiya from Metro East St. Louis

W3ap0n-X

I am the proud owner of a convertible 1999 Z28 Camaro in catch-me-if-you-can red with black leather interior.

I don't actually own or use any Adam's products but detailing is an addiction nonetheless. I've been cleaning cars since I was 10 and "detailing" since mid to late teenage years. I nearly bought a shop in my hometown then realized that I could sit on my arse and make more as an accountant...so now detailing is more of a hobby.

Current arsenal:

Porter Cable 7424

Makita 9227

Century 400 Ninja

Full line LC pads

Insane number of microfiber towels

I actually learned to polish on a single setting variable trigger speed Craftsman polisher that weighed about 300 pounds. It made nice with a dumpster several years ago.

I'll be more of a lurker than a poster...but I do enjoy looking at pictures of clean cars!

Gonna be hard to replace the lineup I roll with. I'll take your word for it, though!

Cruddy pictures...but they give a general idea. I'd been rather negligent in these pics. She'd been sitting in the garage for about a year. I've put 15 miles or so on her in the past three years. Someday I'll have time to enjoy a good drive.

100_1401.jpg

100_1400.jpg

Between working my regular job, going back to school, building two work beaters, remodeling two houses, breaking off a relationship and moving back into my house, turning wrenches on the side to help a friend (I get paid a bit but it just gets spent on cigars), I just haven't had time. I had a 1967 Camaro that I was going to restore but didn't have time for her either.

Anyway...if things go the way I want them to I should have a lot more time this spring/summer. Then she'll get the maintenance, care, and attention she deserves.