Customer Service 866.965.0400

Wedding Gift Registry - added Adams!

Periodic

So I am getting married in September. Woo, yay.

anyways, my fiance and i did our gift registries at the usual stores up here in Canada.  Bed, bath and beyond and the Bay.  As I am sure most of you know, these stores don't really carry much for the guy.  All sorts of great things for around the house, small appliances, towels, knives etc, but no tools, and more importantly no car care products.   I mean if you can ask for household cleaning things (vacuum, high tech swiffers etc) shouldn't one be able to ask for car stuff too? 

Anyways, we decided to sign up to myregistry.com.  Pretty neat site, you just add products from whichever store you want.  Very simple.

These are my current adam's entries!

registry.jpg

It's pretty neat, so for any of your soon to be weds, you may want to consider this site (or something similar) for your regsitry! Because we could all use more Adam's products. :2thumbs:

I like your style, brother.  The best wedding gift we (I) got was a $100 Home Depot gift certificate.  Believe me, that one got used.  I can't say that for all the other @#$% we got. 

Cheers!

Todd

I may need to get on this.  I get married in September too and its safe to say that beside a few cooking tools, there is little left to be desired as a man on our registry.  Thanks for sharing!