Customer Service 866.965.0400

Calling all Colorado and Kentucky folks

Schwag one

Yes we found a house in CO Springs, they've accepted our offer, we're just waiting for closing. We will be in the Fairfax subdivision school disctrict 20. Hoping to be out there in the next couple weeks. Steve (Norton) helped out immensely for the whole process of what to look for, stay away from, school district, everything. I cannot thank him enough. He knows everything about Petersen Air Force base and just might run into my wife in contracting. She's about 5'4", tiny, has a lot of fight in her, and pregnant. Steve watch out if you ever see her, she means business. :) - obviously I say that jokingly. Thanks again for the help!

Yes we found a house in CO Springs, they've accepted our offer, we're just waiting for closing. We will be in the Fairfax subdivision school disctrict 20. Hoping to be out there in the next couple weeks. Steve (Norton) helped out immensely for the whole process of what to look for, stay away from, school district, everything. I cannot thank him enough. He knows everything about Petersen Air Force base and just might run into my wife in contracting. She's about 5'4", tiny, has a lot of fight in her, and pregnant. Steve watch out if you ever see her, she means business. :) - obviously I say that jokingly. Thanks again for the help!

Happy to help, Chris!  Congrats, again, on your house!  I look forward to putting faces with names after you guys get here.  :cheers:

• 4 weeks later...

Congrats on your safe arrival and welcome to Colorado, neighbor (relatively speaking of course)!

Perhaps you'll be done with unpacking (or at least interested in a break from it) when Adam's Open Class Detail Clinic - Winter Prep happens on 7 Sep?  I've got a possible conflict with a Boy Scout campout that I'm hoping to resolve...