Customer Service 866.965.0400

Alrighty, new wheels HELP

MAYBEN

Which Breyton GTS Wheels should I get?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Which Breyton GTS Wheels should I get?

I'm going to bet they want to be exclusive to BMW. Not seeing how the lug nut vs lug bolt makes a difference, unless they are worryed about someone sliding the rim on the lug stud.

Those look good and come in 20"..

Did you get them from ModBargins?

I tried to PM you this..but your mailbox is full.

Hey man, no i did not get them from modbargains. I got them from Oemconcept in Montreal.  I was dealing a lot with Elliot at modbargains and must say his customer service was excellent as well as his pricing.  Only reason I went with a different supplier is because modbargains wanted $400 to ship to canada (not their fault, and they shouldn't have to cover additional shipping charges), I ended up saving considerably by buying locally (slightly higher per unit price, but no shipping costs). 

I suggest calling him directly, more likely to give you a good deal.

The rears, 9.5 ET40 have some issues with the centercap not fitting.  I had to file the tabs down a bit.  This is why they are not shown as compatible for the G8...

I went 285 tire, and with the +40 offset figured it would be wise to have my fender lips rolled.  He also pulled them a bit (about 3/8")  I have yet to rub.  let me know if you want more pictures...

also, my inbox is empty!

Strange, it wouldn't let me send.

check here for pics.

http://forum.grrrr8.net/showthread.php?t=35379

You going 255 squared?   the 8.5" wheels don't have the same "concave" look as the 9.5" wheels.  they still look awesome in my opinion.  Similar to the GXP/CTS-V wheels, but with narrower spokes.

i said all black being that you live up north.  Unless you have a winter set then maybe go all silver id you do not want to have a murdered out car, breaks it up a bit.  I personally would think that anthracite would look KILLER on your car.