Customer Service 866.965.0400

Alrighty, new wheels HELP

MAYBEN

Which Breyton GTS Wheels should I get?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Which Breyton GTS Wheels should I get?

Alrighty, I believe I've narrowed it down to a specific wheel.. just not sure if I want to go with Silver or Black..

I really love the way the silver looks, but I've been thinking about going black/black on the car..  If the Breyton Race GT's were still available, it would be a no brainer..

I wouldn't mind going staggered, but the Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3 is not available in 275/30/20..

I'm trying to make a decision by Sunday night so I can order them and have them this week...

user6679_pic598_1241466947.jpg

Photo0234.jpg

breyton_racegts_b_ci3_l.jpg

breyton_racegts_bs_ci3_l.jpg

Edited by MAYBEN

Buddy, please go with the silver ones. As much as I love black on black I'm just over it. Those silver ones just look so classy and still aggressive.

If your G8 was red or grey or any other color than black then I would possibly suggest the black wheels.

Silver my man......silver! Now go order them.

silver. If you're getting aftermarket wheels, one thing you might be looking for is separating yourself from the crowd. But just about everyone, their mother, and their mother's mother has "black on black."

It's almost like you would buy something aftermarket and look a lot more like everyone else on the road lol.

Go silver: classy and you won't feel nauseated of the look after 6 months.

Go for the Silver..... Classy, timeless look that will make your American made car stand out in a "sea of blacked out ricers" that pollute the roads of NJ.

The black rims will be "dead" next summer...... IMHO they are old this summer.

Pop these babies on, wax up the ride and post a pic!

Nick .. go with the silver.. it still looks mean..plus it has a touch of class with silver.

Dave is right the murdered out look is starting to get old and played out.

Alrighty, I believe I've narrowed it down to a specific wheel.. just not sure if I want to go with Silver or Black.. I really love the way the silver looks, but I've been thinking about going black/black on the car..  If the Breyton Race GT's were still available, it would be a no brainer.. I wouldn't mind going staggered, but the Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3 is not available in 275/30/20.. I'm trying to make a decision by Sunday night so I can order them and have them this week...user6679_pic598_1241466947.jpgPhoto0234.jpgbreyton_racegts_b_ci3_l.jpgbreyton_racegts_bs_ci3_l.jpg

You could be a bit different. Plasti dips Vintage Gold looks really good on a black car!

My vote is for Black, I love the black rims on a black car. I loved the look way before it became the fad, if they had a color like Enkei's Hyperblack (partial to the color, these are my rims)

http://www.tirerack.com/upgrade_garage/BigPic.jsp?wheelMake=Enkei+Performance&wheelModel=M52&wheelFinish=Hyper+Black

can't get the image to post correctly still learning this forum software

alrighty, it looks like I'll be going with the Silver..

After seeing all the feedback, discussing it with my Wife, and blah blah, Silver will look best.  With that said, if the Breyton Race GT was still available, I would  be getting that in black all day!

There are a few wheels that look very similar to the Breyton's, but they're all chinese..  At least the Breyton's are German.

Now I'm awaiting confirmation from Tire Rack to check with their team to confirm fitment and whatnot, and hopefully they'll give me a break on the price since I've had issues with the current set-up from them..

and of course Tire Rack calls me today to tell me that their 'engineers' say there will be issues.. they're designed for cars with bolts instead of lugs and that the 'special' lugs that make it work may cause peeling in the seats of the holes.. yet, there are plenty of G8s that have Breyton's and haven't appeared to have any issues.. I'm wondering if it's because Breyton wants to be exclusive to BMW that they 'deny' fitment.. He said I could get them, but would not have any warranties..

WTF!!!!!