Customer Service 866.965.0400

Super VRT Milk

blk05crew

Question

21 answers to this question

If i have to spray a product, then i make sure to take a spare rag and wipe down the wheels afterwards. Haven't had any success trying to not get it on the wheels, while still getting good coverage on the whole sidewall. 

If you don't spray directly at the wheel, but more in an outward sweep its rarely a problem. 

I have been using SVRT milk and a prototpye spray dressing for months now, a few drips on the wheel itself at most is all I ever see. 

If you figure the majority of aggressive tires only have knobs near the outermost edge you can dress the bulk of the tire by spraying onto the app and spreading the product, then control the spray near the outer tread as needed. 

I used to have a pretty big sidewall on my tires and always did them by hand.  They were pretty knobby too, but the block tire sponges work great!  I don't use the Pro Tire Sponge, as the applicators get their but kicked on the knobs.

I did not want to dilute my VRT, as I wanted as much coverage as I could get. 

A non-glossy, non-slinging spray might a nice alternative!

If you don't spray directly at the wheel, but more in an outward sweep its rarely a problem. 

I have been using SVRT milk and a prototpye spray dressing for months now, a few drips on the wheel itself at most is all I ever see. 

If you figure the majority of aggressive tires only have knobs near the outermost edge you can dress the bulk of the tire by spraying onto the app and spreading the product, then control the spray near the outer tread as needed. 

I like how you slipped that one in there Dylan.  That's a product I'd buy in a heartbeat.  :D

What are you waiting for.....jeesh! I'm sure your applicator is TIREd of being beat up by those MT's!  :jester:

Yeah I know, I know.....gonna mix some up tonight. The applicator has taken it pretty well though cause I usually take my time when I do and try and be gentle. Anyways, never again!!

Mixed some up last night and I must say, way easier to spray this stuff on the MT's and knock it down with the tire applicator. Literally took me 5 minutes to do all 4 tires. Got a little overspray on the wheels, but just wiped it right off. SVRT Milk, does the body...uh tires good!

Would you use the VRT milk like you would use the In and Out spray?

Not really.  VRT milk would be suited more for knobby tires where it is hard to get an applicator, wheel wells, and perhaps the engine bay.  In and Out is better for honey comb style grilles, hoses in the engine bay, plastic backed emblems, etc.