Customer Service 866.965.0400

Car Shampoo = AWESOME!

EPHIOS

Question

I just wash our cars this morning and let me tell you that Adams Car Shampoo is AWESOME. I first used M's Ultimate W*** & W**. I had to use about 8oz of this stuff to get as close as possible to Adams Car Shampoo's slickness and lubricity. I only use under 2oz of Adams for a complete wash. Even then, it still not as good. Also, the suds were already gone half way into the wash.

This tells me that Adams Car Shampoo is a extremely quality product, not to mention the rest of their products, like BG and DS.

Keep it up Adams!

Edited by EPHIOS

Also, with all the good things about this product, it all result into a INCREDIBLE experience. Never before have I ever wash my vehicle with ease, confidence of not scratching and reduce water spotting. To top it all up, the cherry scent is great!

Honestly, I was skeptical about this soap. I thought, at first, that it was a little overpriced compare to CG. At the end, I totally forgot about my initial thought. You just get so much more!

Edited by EPHIOS

Also, with all the good things about this product, it all result into a INCREDIBLE experience. Never before have I ever wash my vehicle with ease, confidence of not scratching and reduce water spotting. To top it all up, the cherry scent is great!

Honestly, I was skeptical about this soap. I thought, at first, that it was a little overpriced compare to CG. At the end, I totally forgot about my initial thought. You just get so much more!

We've ALL been there!!  I wish others would wake up and try it.  Honestly, what do you have to lose?  110% guarantee!

One question...have Adams Car Shampoo been revised, at all, since introduction?

I don't go all the way back to the beginning but it hasn't in over 4 years. 

it is a nice all around balanced soap: suds, lubricity, rinsing, cleaning.  I use it at 1 ounce per 2 gallons. I have used it in a foam cannon mixed with an APC (Phil's Cocktail) to assist with cleaning as a decon step.

Definately the best value on the market, have been using a foam canon the last few times out and it makes washing a joy rather than a chore. 3 to 4 oz mixed with water go a long way, I can wash my CCSB truck 2 or my cars 3-4 times depending on how dirty they are.

Call me crazy but I just bought 7 gallons of Adams Car Shampoo. I could not resist the low price and free shipping.

I should be set for the next 7 years. LOL.

Is there an unpublished sale going on?  :confused:

20130814_062732.jpg

While, I wait for my two-bucket kits from Adam's, I made my own bucket.

I took my 5 gallon bucket, when I bought 5 gallons of microfiber detergent, removed the decals, and bought Gamma Seal Lid from Home Depot.

I always wanted a semi-transparent 5 gallon bucket, so I can see how much solution is left during my car wash, without me going to the bucket and looking down.

Edited by EPHIOS

20130816_184416.jpg

I just got my two buckets today, and swapped-out the Gamma Seal Lids and Grit Guards on one of the bucket. I am going to use the RED bucket for washing, and the BLACK bucket for rinsing.

I believe the BLACK Gamma Seal Lid and Grit Guard stil match the Adam's theme.

Sorry about the photo, it's a bit dim. I will have more light next time.

Edited by EPHIOS