Customer Service 866.965.0400

The Making of a Tesla Model S

Team Adam's

I had never heard of this company before, which is surprising because Nikola Tesla is my biggest hero.  Very cool video, makes the Chrysler Brapmton plant look archaic.  Thanks for posting this :)

I was definitely not an electric car fan until I got to be up close and personal with the Model S prototpye a few years back when we prepped it for its unveiling here in CO. 

I've now also had a chance to drive one... they're incredible cars. Once you get used to the idea that no matter how hard you mash the throttle you won't get the roar of an internal combustion engine, but instead a whirr of electric motors it becomes fun. The torque and acceleration are unbelievable. 

If it were in my budget I'd most definitely have one in my garage. Plus, they're an American company and they're building these bad boys right here in America! 

Edited by Dylan@Adams

I was recently car shopping and stopped to check them out myself. They are amazing cars and fun to drive but just a hair out of my budget. I decided to go with the Ford Fusion Energi and couldn't be happier. I can commute to and from work or around town in 100% electric mode or pack up the family and head to California with the ICE. It too is a great car at about half the price.