Customer Service 866.965.0400

Waterless wash has found it's place

Being totally honest here... I bought a gallon of waterless wash when it first came out. I never could find a use for it. I thought I would use it on my motor home, but always went for the detail spray. I liked the way the detail spray wiped off better. Then I thought I would use it as a drying agent and still found myself preferring the detail spray. This weekend I did a show and shine in the local area. The car wasn't to bad as far as dirty when I got home. I usually do a full wash down before I put it away. I decided to give the waterless wash one more try. WOW, it shined up so nice and cleaned the car so well I have to say I have found where this product is going to be a put the car away favorite  :)

I use WW all the time. I have a carport, so when my rides are clean I use it to remove light dust before it accumulates too much. And lately I've had a knack for getting sprayed with sprinklers (don't water the street, people!!!), so WW is great for cleaning those spots. 

I often follow it up with DS, but it's not mandatory.

Just bought some myself, very reluctant to wipe anything on the paint unless needed.My car never gets dirt/mud on it since it only goes out when it is nice, never in the rain, so it really only gets minor dust/dirt when it is driven. WOW does it work!! Actually lifts up the dirt before you wipe it,and leaves a line of dirt on the towell.Hit it with detail spray after,very nice. A lot easier than pulling out the hose everytime just to get the minor stuff off the paint. Big kudos to Norm at NORMS DETAILING up here in NH. Great ideas and very helpful with all of the Adams products!!!!