Customer Service 866.965.0400

CooperS7777

Just thought Id drop in and introduce myself, Im Coop from NH.

When I was younger, I owned a boat detailing business with my best friend, which helped pay for our summer fun, some college money and a few toys.  Quite honestly though, along the way I grew to loathe the art of detailing.  Ive always kept my toys "clean", but for the last 5 or so years major detailing and just about anything aside a quick wash/vacuum was taken care of by someone else;  I simply couldn't be bothered;  Id much rather build/wrench/race/enjoy them than spend the time to keep them looking as good as most of the rides here.

Back in January I picked up a TBSS, and joined the TBSSOwners forums.  I put about 3k miles on the truck after buying her and before she went under the knife...its been a long project but were just about wrapped up.  She's gone from a bone stock AWD SS to sporting a blown 416 LS3, 4L80e trans and just about everything else you can imagine.  Along the way, I did a lot of reading, a lot of documentation, and met a lot of great people.  A few of those people have mentioned on more than one occasion the Adams line, and Ive received some attention from Adams on Instagram occasionally as I post pics of the build.  I also recognize Mook and a couple of the other guys from the TBSS Forums.  This piqued my interest in Adams products, and had me browsing/talking about them around the house. 

Anyway, last month for my birthday I was plesantly surprised to receive a big box of Adams goodies from the old lady - who obviously pays pretty good attention to my interests!  The SS is still in the shop, and detailing is the last of my worries with it right now, so I havent touched that yet.  But, being like a kid on Christmas, I couldn't leave the goodies to sit until I finished up the SS, so I went to work her new car; a 2014 Explorer Sport.

I have to admit, all I did was a two bucket wash and dry.  Thats all it took, Im completly addicted to Adams products.  I was AMAZED at the ease of use, the smell, the thick foam, and obviously the results.  Needless to say Im stoked to get the SS out of the shop and take her for a rip, but Im also excited now to do a full detail.  Ive got another ~$500 worth of Adams goodies sitting in my shopping cart right now, and am planning a full strip wash, clay bar, seal, and wax on her Ex. Sport before winter, as well as the same on the SS before it goes into storage for the winter months and my DD.

Ive attached a couple pics of the SS and the Sport, unfortunatly Im away at work and dont have any great shots here, but I promise some soon!

-Coop

post-11061-0-89129000-1380606745_thumb.jpg

post-11061-0-02866100-1380606785_thumb.jpg

post-11061-0-64570700-1380606814_thumb.jpg

Edited by CooperS7777

Welcome. I'm from southern NH. I got addicted to Adams as well this year and put all my Meguirs on the back shelf!! The best products for detailing I have ever used. Started off small, now buying gallonsof the product. Seems like every time I try a product from Adams, I am more amazed than before and get hooked on everything they have. Just an FYI, here in NH there is an authorized Adams dealer if you need something quick, but do not miss the daily specials online either!!