Customer Service 866.965.0400

Fragrance, air freshener, or odor eliminator???

xcracer48

Question

22 answers to this question

I wouldn't mind a "little trees" type air freshener, maybe in the shape of your logo or a bottle, that smells like detail spray

I would like something like that for my customers! And a spray to go along with it. I have found out that customers like little details like that. I know it sounds weird, but they do.:2thumbs:

Fragrance = when an orange gets peeled in our house - the peel goes onto the floormat over night.

Air Freshener = Murphy's Soap Oil is about as close to that genuine new car smell as I've found. I've soaked a sponge and placed it in the car before. I'll have to try one of Adam's products.

Odor Eliminator = dry coffee grounds

we all have our own tricks and these are just ones that I've used. not perfect, and I'm open to others.

I think the air fresheners would sell great. :banana::banana:

I use the Yankee Candle Clean Linen Scent. It keeps the car smelling really fresh!!

Me too! I also have bought the glad plug in fresh linen sent things and stuck them in the car. They work well too.

Chris

I spray Lysol (whatever scent or brand as long as it kills mold) with the vehicle running and the HVAC on vent and on high(lower temperature on the knob about 70 degrees), also not on recirculate. I spray the Lysol through the vents on the wiper cowl to pull the Lysol into the vehicle through the HVAC system to kill the odor in the vents if there is any. After that the smell of the Lysol stays in the vents for a short time then after that it is a neutral smell. After that it is just the choice of air freshener. This works a lot better than paying a dealership for them doing the same thing (benefit of me working at a dealership).

I spray Lysol (whatever scent or brand as long as it kills mold) with the vehicle running and the HVAC on vent and on high(lower temperature on the knob about 70 degrees), also not on recirculate. I spray the Lysol through the vents on the wiper cowl to pull the Lysol into the vehicle through the HVAC system to kill the odor in the vents if there is any. After that the smell of the Lysol stays in the vents for a short time then after that it is a neutral smell. After that it is just the choice of air freshener. This works a lot better than paying a dealership for them doing the same thing (benefit of me working at a dealership).

Great tip Adam !!!!!!!

I'll probably need to do that with the vette once spring hits, sitting in the garage covered for 4 months is never good.

I just put a bunch of leather conditioner on a detail sponge and stick it under the seat.

Fantastic. Now I have another use for the 25 old style sponges I have so I can justify with my wife the new style sponges. My wife now knows the UPS delivery guy by his first name.

I bought some of the leather smell from somewhere else to try it out. It's pretty amazing how it smells just like leather.

If Adam sold it I would buy it from him.

Ease of use is big for me. If it's hard to do I won't do it.

Simple fact is all...

Chris