Customer Service 866.965.0400

Bought my first ever adams products!

Mirrorlike

Question

Hey guys I have been stalking these forums and other forums and I have been craving some Adams products but I saw a lot of awesome reviews. I ordered a few things because of the cyber monday sale so I can try them out and I bought the 36 oz detail spray, thats the new formula right? a 11 x 11 wash pad which will replace my crappy auto zone one, severe swirl and haze remover, and the finishing polish which I gt for like 7 bucks each! I was going to order 4 single soft towels but there were out of stock. Any idea when they'll be back? Anyways, can not wait! I want to see what the products can do!

20 answers to this question

It is kinda like Lays potato chips, you wont be satisfied with just one !!!!! I said the same thing when I started my addiction, "I will try just one of thier products to see how it works", and then every new product I tried was just as good or better than the last.I remember trying Brilliant Galze for the first time and I could not believe how easy it came off and the shine that it left. I was hooked. Now I have all the goodies and have started my own detailing business on the side and have become a dealer for Adams products.  All the years of working and trying all the over the counter stuff and thinking it was the best, and now ALL of it is on the back shelf or in the garbage can.I have called my insurance company to see if they cover "detailing addiction" or have any AA meetings I could attend ("Adams Addiction") and they said its not covered by insurane. Maybe there should be a mutual meeting place where all the addicts can go and we can talk about our addiction on a monthly basis, oh ya , its call The Forum, good luck !!!

I agree, I started with the detail spray because of my frustration with some other ones from other brands and 2 months and probably $700 later I have updated my detailing arsenal with most of the Adam's products.  Not only is their business model very good their products are even better.  Go ahead and start setting money aside for your next order because it will happen, whether you want it to or not... don't resist, just give in. haha. 

It is all good.  One thing to remember it is not just about getting scratches out, but keeping them out.   So proper washing isjust as important as polishing.  The best deal is to save your money and get a kit or two and if you can time it around a sales event all the better.  

But it is often more fun just grabbing something every once in awhile. 

Hey guys I have been stalking these forums and other forums and I have been craving some Adams products but I saw a lot of awesome reviews. I ordered a few things because of the cyber monday sale so I can try them out and I bought the 36 oz detail spray, thats the new formula right? a 11 x 11 wash pad which will replace my crappy auto zone one, severe swirl and haze remover, and the finishing polish which I gt for like 7 bucks each! I was going to order 4 single soft towels but there were out of stock. Any idea when they'll be back? Anyways, can not wait! I want to see what the products can do!

You are going to love the products.  I started off buying from another site.  Although I got some good products, I also got some bad because they were there to sell something.  I have yet to use an Adam's product that did not work. 

You really need to get some good microfiber towels, (the blue ones instead of the white ones are awesome) for the products you purchased, and you need to get some of the Adams car shampoo as well. All your hard work will be forgotten if you wash your car with an inferior shampoo, as it will strip away your wax etc.Waterless towels are a must for detail spray etc.,Brilliant Glaze, Buttery Wax should be a minimum for your arsenault.Some Super VRT would relly dress up those tires on your Camaro as well. And if you put a coating of Brilliant Glaze on your rims..... As you can see it becomes an addiction that will make you and your car shine. It's ok ,you will be the envy of your neighborhood !!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  now your in trouble, prepare to create ways to hide your addiction from your loved ones, and have some time spent in your garage just smelling the products.

I've heard people say that the detail spray smells flipping amazing, can't wait till saturday when it gets here!