Customer Service 866.965.0400

My Fully Corrected Lightning Yellow, 03 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 8

lghtngyello03

What's up guys/gals?

Finally getting around to posting up my Lightning Yellow, 2003 Mitsubishi Lancer  Evolution 8. I bought it 7 years ago with 50k miles on it. Now it only has 69k on it, and I believe I almost have it the way I want it, for now anyway, lol.

The car has been fully corrected using all Adam's Polish Products.

The paint on the car was in great shape, but it just lacked the pop, and luster that the Yellow should have.

I don't have any before pics, however. after a lot of work, the car turned out great! Every meet I go to, people ask me if it is a repaint, because they've never seen a yellow one that the paint isn't crapped out on, and in this great of shape.

I'm very satisfied with the results, and this was my first car fully corrected with Adam's.  I made the decision right then, that I will never use anything else besides Adam's.

xv7l.jpg

1tqv.jpg

8qln.jpg

phlm.jpg

wfvj.jpg

5a9o.jpg

kh5z.jpg

zfbl.jpg

So sick, a guy up the road from me has a black one and I want.  So whats with the flex-fuel badge?

Thanks man. These cars are definitely forces to be reckoned with when modded correctly.

The Flex-Fuel badge is on there because I am currenty running E85. It's a GM badge, I'm sure you knew, but I wanted it because I haven't see an OEM Mitsu Flex-Fuel Badge (not even sure if they make a flex fuel car or not?) and the yellow matched the car, and mostly because I could, lol.

Car is tuned on dual maps, so I can run E85 or 93 octane.  I picked up a little over 40hp just by doing the switch and was able to push a couple more pounds of boost as well due to the lower knock levels.

Edited by lghtngyello03

Very cool. Looks factory but gives you a hint of whats going on under the hood haha. :rockon:

that's right man.

Man, I just love that offset on Evos. Looks tough! I like all of the subtle cosmetic mods you've done as well.

Thanks man! I love that everything that is cosmetically modded on the car is OEM...Well almost. The only thing that isnt oem is the carbon fiber side spats andof course the rims, lol.

I hated to pay it, but I had to have the OEM JDM Evo 9 rear bumper, which was well worth the cost.

Nice job, I like the color too.

That is one BRIGHT yellow! Looks great.

super nice man. Love the wheels/color & paint combo

Thanks guys I've always loved the shade of yellow on these. Edited by lghtngyello03

Thanks man! I love that everything that is cosmetically modded on the car is OEM...Well almost. The only thing that isnt oem is the carbon fiber side spats andof course the rims, lol.

I hated to pay it, but I had to have the OEM JDM Evo 9 rear bumper, which was well worth the cost.

That's the way to do it though.  There is no issues with fit and finish that way.  When I had my Civic before I got my Z, I did the same thing.  Everything was OEM, either JDM or USDM, and it just worked.   

• 2 weeks later...

That's the way to do it though.  There is no issues with fit and finish that way.  When I had my Civic before I got my Z, I did the same thing.  Everything was OEM, either JDM or USDM, and it just worked.   

You're right....there is a reason they cost so much I guess, lol.

• 2 weeks later...