Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hello From Cajun Country and Africa

crawfish

I just ordered a PC polisher and the Machine polishing kit. I have never used a Machine Polisher on my car, but I have tried all sorts of other polishes and waxes with mixed results. So far, I have been unable to get a really nice clear wax job on my 2007 Monterey Red Vette, so I am hoping this will be the solution. I am currently at work in Angola in Southern Africa, but I will be traveling home next weekend. I can't wait to try the system, but I am a little nervous about using the machine. Anyway, I hope I can figure all of this out, as I have spent a small fortune on hand waxes and polishes (other brands) and still have not gotten the desired results.

:pc:

:welcomebanner: Glad you are here Don!

Any interesting photos from Angola you might care to share here?

Love to see what it's like there!

Thanks for joining our community, and please keep us posted on your results with our goods.

I might sound like a broken record, but: TAKE BEFORE, and after pictures, PLEASE!:thumbsup:

Thanks for the warm welcome guys and gals. I have watched all of the videos, (did them last Sunday afternoon.) I will definitely review them when I get home as I am using the system.

Not sure if I have any Angola photos on this machine, but I'll dig around and see. It is not very scenic down here in Luanda, but it is nice up the coast in Cabinda where I travel for a week or so each time I am in country. Luanda is in the midst of a construction boom right now, but the streets and infrastructure are still in pretty bad shape.

Thanks for joining our community, and please keep us posted on your results with our goods.

I might sound like a broken record, but: TAKE BEFORE, and after pictures, PLEASE!:thumbsup:

Yes I will definitely take before and after pictures.

Edited by crawfish

BTW, besides the PC, this is what I bought.

Dumb question; is anything essential missing?

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left>2nd Generation 7.5" Machine Essentials Kit

SKU: B2002

</TD><TD vAlign=top align=middle>1</TD><TD vAlign=top align=right>$151.96</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3>

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left>Firehose Spray Nozzle

SKU: A007

</TD><TD vAlign=top align=middle>1</TD><TD vAlign=top align=right>$19.95</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left>Grit Guard Bucket Insert

SKU: A010

</TD><TD vAlign=top align=middle>1</TD><TD vAlign=top align=right>$9.95</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left>Accessory Detail Pack

SKU: A024

</TD><TD vAlign=top align=middle>1</TD><TD vAlign=top align=right>$39.95</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

A couple of things that would go good with that order would be VRT for the tires and dash. And depending on what type of rims you have either some Revive Polish and Buttery Wax or Metal Polish #2 and Brilliant Spray Glaze. The BSG can be used on the paint too to add some extra pop :2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

see this thread:

http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1625