Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hello from Canada!

Will_Cog

Just wanted to say Hi up from Canada!

This is my first posting and I'm eagerly looking on how Adam's products stack up to the rest of the competitor products I've tried. 

I just received my order of sealant, glaze, buttery wax and detail spray. Can't wait to try them out once this cold winter passes us by.   I've tried all types of waxes from our local "Canadian Tire" store and I can't wait to see how Adam's compares. I'd say I have tried at least 20-25 types of brands!

I do have one question I hope someone can help me out with. My friends car just happened to have a minor mishap. A car was trying to turn into a parking spot and kind of "grazed"  her bumper. There is no dents but a few minor scratches. I tried the typical rubbing compound and it did help a little but can anyone recommend an Adams product that can totally remove these scratches? 

Thanks

Will

Edited by Will_Cog

Welcome Will!

I do have one question I hope someone can help me out with. My friends car just happened to have a minor mishap. A car was trying to turn into a parking spot and kind of "grazed"  her bumper. There is no dents but a few minor scratches. I tried the typical rubbing compound and it did help a little but can anyone recommend an Adams product that can totally remove these scratches? 

You will probably need a machine to remove the scratches.  But throw up a picture and we may be able to suggest something else.  

post-11510-0-26302100-1393388005_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

Here is a pic of the scratch..it's not as bad as it looks (I hope). I'm thinking it can just be buffed out?

By the way I have a flex polisher so I'm hoping that should help ?

Edited by Will_Cog

Here is a pic of the scratch..it's not as bad as it looks (I hope). I'm thinking it can just be buffed out?

By the way I have a flex polisher so I'm hoping that should help ?

Pretty sure that will need a machine.  

i would start with by claying the area.  Then move on to your Flex.  It will probably need the MF pads to remove, but start with an Orange foam and PCP (least aggressive method first approach).  Follow-up with PFP on a white foam pad and it should be gone!  

• 2 weeks later...