Customer Service 866.965.0400

64oz or 42oz spray bottle

Z06Seal

Question

Getting ready to buy my stuff to get ready for my rinseless wash.

Curious for waterless washing, if 32oz is sufficient for one car, or should I get the 64oz instead?

it will be for regular sized cars (Q50, Volt, Corvette). I do see a Grand Cherokee in our future, for future proofing. lol

10 answers to this question

Right, I understand that. I'm going to attempt the Gary Dean method with 10+ plush MF towels in a 5 gallon bucket. Instead of using one or two MF towels, cleaning it in the grit guard, and re-using it, I will just keep changing towels for each panel then wash them all when done.

But I am getting the pump spray bottle for in between washes. My car could have benefited from a waterless wash today.

I believe I have done my entire G8 with less than one 16 oz bottle, but it depends on the vehicle size and the amount/type of dirt that you are trying to remove. I only had very light environmental film from sitting outside overnight after a pre-show detail. A 32oz bottle should be plenty, unless you plan on doing multiple cars in one session, then opt for a larger one.

I believe I have done my entire G8 with less than one 16 oz bottle, but it depends on the vehicle size and the amount/type of dirt that you are trying to remove. I only had very light environmental film from sitting outside overnight after a pre-show detail. A 32oz bottle should be plenty, unless you plan on doing multiple cars in one session, then opt for a larger one.

one car is enough for me per week :P

32oz it is then. Glad I didn't order the 64. 

Thanks!

Curious for waterless washing, if 32oz is sufficient for one car, or should I get the 64oz instead?

it will be for regular sized cars (Q50, Volt, Corvette). I do see a Grand Cherokee in our future, for future proofing. lol

I am a little confused on the question you are asking about the Waterless Car Wash.  If you have Adam's Rinseless Wash, then you can mix that up at the waterless wash ratio (1-2 oz of Rinseless to 32 oz. of water) and not use the Waterless Car Wash.  Or maybe that is the question you were asking  - how much Rinseless should I mix up for this (32 oz. should be fine).   

The 'multi towels in a bucket/ Garry Dean' rinseless method still uses the same 1 oz to 2.5 gal. ratio as any other rinseless method.  You can put some of this mixture in a spray or pump-up container for pre-treating any 'bad' spots.  

Sorry if that sounded 'preachy', but i wanted to be clear on what you were asking if someone else came along to do the same thing.

I am a little confused on the question you are asking about the Waterless Car Wash.  If you have Adam's Rinseless Wash, then you can mix that up at the waterless wash ratio (1-2 oz of Rinseless to 32 oz. of water) and not use the Waterless Car Wash.  Or maybe that is the question you were asking  - how much Rinseless should I mix up for this (32 oz. should be fine).   

The 'multi towels in a bucket/ Garry Dean' rinseless method still uses the same 1 oz to 2.5 gal. ratio as any other rinseless method.  You can put some of this mixture in a spray or pump-up container for pre-treating any 'bad' spots.  

Sorry if that sounded 'preachy', but i wanted to be clear on what you were asking if someone else came along to do the same thing.

My question was if 32oz spray bottle will be enough to do a car (waterless method). I know I will put 2oz of rinseless wash product in it. My question was if the total mixture will be enough to do a car :)

rinseless is another story. that has nothing to do with the spray bottle:)

My question was if 32oz spray bottle will be enough to do a car (waterless method). I know I will put 2oz of rinseless wash product in it. My question was if the total mixture will be enough to do a car :)

rinseless is another story. that has nothing to do with the spray bottle:)

Ahhh, just spraying off the pollen!  Then, yes, as the others said, 32 oz. should be fine.  

Once I had empty Adam's gallon containers I started mixing up my 'pre-mix' stuff in those.  I have a 'pre-mixed' gallon of Car Wash Shampoo (1 oz. soap to 2 gallons water) that I use for 'maintained' wheels and for pre-treating, a gallon of 'foam gun ready' Car Wash Soap (6oz soap to 32 oz. water)  - http://www.adamsforums.com/topic/17377-always-ready-foaming-solution/, and a 1/2 gallon pump up sprayer with Rinseless wash at wash strength for pre-treating.  For all but the Foam solution I just refill my gallons with a couple of Solo cups dips in to the already mixed wash bucket before I start on the car..

Glad to see another Volt and Vette owner here. (But my wife has a Camaro, not aQ50)