Customer Service 866.965.0400

1/2 gallon

91corvette

Question

11 answers to this question

Steve, we tried 36oz. bottles for a while due to customer demand, but they didn't move well so they've been discontinued.  We gave them a change for well over a year, closer to 2 I believe.

We want to keep our line consistent with 16oz and Gallons (and 5 GAL if you mean business :) ) sizes.  Adding other sizes means different bottles, different labels, different packaging, different sprayers, and more storage space.  At the rate in which the 36oz bottles left our shelves, all of the things above made it more of a hassle than it was worth.

I think this is allowed, but if you're looking for a bigger bottle to store the Adam's juices in, and want it to be tough and sturdy, try out these Zep Commercial rated spray bottles from The Depot, for $3.78 they are hard to beat and the sprayer is pretty damn durable.  Yes, they are MADE IN USA, don't worry I checked.  I thought I'd show these as an alternative to the 36oz bottles being discontinued, since some really said they enjoyed them.  You could take a hair dryer and carefully remove your labels and transfer them over too if you wanted.

I keep one filled with Simple Green in the shed for my equipment cleaning, and as I was telling Nick, I am mxing up some industrial home brew degreaser in another bottle so I can get the baked on gunk off my Scag from 10 years of use.  APC got the stuff off the paint but I'm talking under the deck, I want that thing spotless, and although APC helped, I need MOAR POWER, lol.

Hope this helps some.

899e8632-bcc3-4e3b-9c8a-cd0f14f594ad_400

Just don't need a gallon and 44.95. 1/2 gallon and 25.00 would be ok.

Its not gonna happen with Adam's price structure, which actually gives you a lot of value at gallon refills if you use a lot of product.

They would have to change the price of the gallons higher to make a 1/2 gallon $25, a gallon of Detail Spray would have to be $50 at least.

At $25 for a half gallon that is the cost of 2 - 16 oz. bottles ($13 each).  Which is the same multiplication now more or less, when you do the 16 oz. to 1 gallon price point, as the pricing structure is about 3.5 to 4 of the 16 oz. bottles gets you 1 gallon of product, which is a great value IMO.

Don't forget forum discount at 10%, sometimes more if there are special promotions, so your $45 for a gallon just became $40.  Or if you really just don't want the big jug, you can get 2 of the 16 oz bottles for $23.

Why not buy a gallon and the 32 oz. sprayer I mentioned earlier in the thread and you can fill up a 32 oz bottle a couple times and sell the rest of the gallon to a friend or forum member.