Customer Service 866.965.0400

Metal polish

C6Z51BANDIT

Question

17 answers to this question

Everyone is assuming that they are not clear coated. I love the results and there won't be any of the scratches that some of the other abrasive polishes have in them. My wheels and polished engine parts on the 32 are done with Adams Metal Polish and I love the results.

Metal Polish Update: the Metal Polish 1 & 2 have been reformulated to be a 1-Step product for billet, stainless, and high polished aluminum.

What we did: Took the jeweler's rouge from the Metal Polish #2, and added it to the #1, while maintaining the same rouge in that product.

We have found that the product is as effective as using the #1 followed by #2 on high quality Aluminum.

Still testing: Metal Polish HD, for cast aluminum, and heavily oxidized unpainted metal.

Thanks, and your feedback on the new Metal Polish is welcomed! :thumbsup:

Everyone is assuming that they are not clear coated. I love the results and there won't be any of the scratches that some of the other abrasive polishes have in them. My wheels and polished engine parts on the 32 are done with Adams Metal Polish and I love the results.

Looks awesome

So should I use the #2 I have on Stainless ?

Tell me about the stainless? On old cars, that have been abused, you will need some #1 to get it into shape.

Exhaust tips typically need #1, as the carbon buildup needs to be eliminated.

New or Stainless in excellent shape will only need minor polishing to get pop. Have you tried Brilliant Spray Glaze on the stainless?

Tell me about the stainless? On old cars, that have been abused, you will need some #1 to get it into shape.

Exhaust tips typically need #1, as the carbon buildup needs to be eliminated.

New or Stainless in excellent shape will only need minor polishing to get pop. Have you tried Brilliant Spray Glaze on the stainless?

I actually have a stainless plenum cover that I haven't even installed yet. Got it from Ed at Nakid Parts. He makes killer Stainless parts !!!!!

dsc_0069a.jpg

I actually have a stainless plenum cover that I haven't even installed yet. Got it from Ed at Nakid Parts. He makes killer Stainless parts !!!!!

dsc_0069a.jpg

Those are sweet! Use Brilliant Spray Glaze on them. That's all they'll need. :thumbsup:

Bill, does one of those say 427 Cubic Inches, and the other, LS2 - 364 Cubic Inches?

Those are sweet! Use Brilliant Spray Glaze on them. That's all they'll need. :thumbsup:

Bill, does one of those say 427 Cubic Inches, and the other, LS2 - 364 Cubic Inches?

Cool !!!!

Yes, I got the LS3 376 CI ones :2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs: (not pictured)

Ed's customer service is as good as his products, he reminds me a little of someone we all know here :rockon::rockon::rockon:

Cool !!!!

Yes, I got the LS3 376 CI ones :2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs: (not pictured)

Ed's customer service is as good as his products, he reminds me a little of someone we all know here :rockon::rockon::rockon:

Share a link to his site Bill, and invite him to join! A friend of yours is a friend of ours!

Metal Polish Update: the Metal Polish 1 & 2 have been reformulated to be a 1-Step product for billet, stainless, and high polished aluminum.

What we did: Took the jeweler's rouge from the Metal Polish #2, and added it to the #1, while maintaining the same rouge in that product.

We have found that the product is as effective as using the #1 followed by #2 on high quality Aluminum.

Still testing: Metal Polish HD, for cast aluminum, and heavily oxidized unpainted metal.

Thanks, and your feedback on the new Metal Polish is welcomed! :thumbsup:

Adam I have always just used MP2 on my Coddington Polished Alum rims. The rims have always came out looking GREAT this way. What will the MP1 & 2 combined do? I have never needed MP1 on my rims. Will the results be as good or even better? Will we be able to order MP2 or will it be abolished forever?