Customer Service 866.965.0400

Microfiber Storage

Liltrekkie

Question

At the title states, what do you use to store microfiber towels?

I have been looking at those little plastic drawer things or getting some tubs. but a rack of drawers sound nicer. 

How do you label them? I was thinking masking tape and a marker.

My microfiber collection is quickly out growing the small plastic tub they currently are in. So I'm looking for any suggestions that might make organizing better.

Both!  Plastic drawers from Target for the 'work towels' and Sterilite bins (15 qt. I think) with a locking lid for the 'good' towels.  The bin makes them easier to 'grab and go' when I am doing mobile work.

Thanks guys! If you use drawers, how many of them do you use/would buy? So far I've been looking at small things like 6 or so drawers but that may not be enough for the future.

Thoughts?

Made in America, That appeals to me already. Are they cost-effective? Or pricey?

I use these.  $12 each and they are pretty big.

The site description says Made in USA or imported so I can't tell you what they actually are since I'm at college and my towels are at home.

http://www.target.com/p/sterilite-3-drawer-storage-cart/-/A-15092983#prodSlot=medium_1_29

The site description says Made in USA or imported so I can't tell you what they actually are since I'm at college and my towels are at home.

http://www.target.com/p/sterilite-3-drawer-storage-cart/-/A-15092983#prodSlot=medium_1_29

Yeah I was looking at getting a 2 pack. I'm sure I'll get way more towels/mitts in the future, and as the get older and I cant use them on the paint they will get demoted. So old towels will need a drawer of them own. GW, SF and DF, All purpose and Utility, blue edgeless, plus a drawer for pads. that's 5 drawers plus an extra. Comes pretty close. 

Walmart carries a ton of different sizes. I have a few of these, and they were six dollars each.

Yeah but I really wasn't thinking tubs. I wanted drawers for easy access. Well, easy for me that is.

That two pack of medium drawers are looking pretty nice.

These things get pretty flimsy pretty quickly.  Won't last forever but might be a good short-term solution.

After a couple of "hot/cold" cycles the plastic might get brittle.  I'm not saying they're bad, just that they won't last forever.

You might be right there. Something I didn't think about. What would you suggest then?

I havent bought anything yet. Just got my shipment of a gallon of carpet cleaner, more GW drying towels, glass towels and a few wash pads. The more I get the more I'm told "Are you done buying things for the cars?" haha

I have a coupe of these:

035441095230lg.jpg

Kobalt, all metal cabinets.  They have them at Lowes.  Not cheap but they'll last FOREVER.  I'm sure my grandson will have them in his garage someday.  Or maybe a garage sale....

I have a coupe of these:

035441095230lg.jpg

Kobalt, all metal cabinets.  They have them at Lowes.  Not cheap but they'll last FOREVER.  I'm sure my grandson will have them in his garage someday.  Or maybe a garage sale....

What kind of storage do they have? Can they hold a lot?? Easy separation?

Just one adjustable shelf.  I have all of my towels neatly stacked in one cabinet.  I'll try to get a pic of mine loaded up.

I'm not one of those that needs a different labeled drawer for each type of towel, but I can tell that it's neater than the towels my wife has in the bathroom cabinet.

Let's just keep that between us, though.