Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hello from Wisconsin

SgtK

Hello everyone!  I found this site thanks to a truck forum.  I have spent a lot of time the last few days reading and now have the itch to go crazy on my vehicles.  I have always had the passion for vehicles but have been hesitant to use machines on the finishes.  After a lot of reading I am starting to compile my list of needed accessories to do some corrections and cleanings.  I think I have a good start to my list and a good plan in place to start my operations.   I have a 1997 saturn sc1 (Its purple :D ) that I use as my commuter.  This will be the guinea pig once I get my DA and all the supplies.  I will then work on either my 09 Ram 1500 or the fiancee's 2013 Dodge Journey.  Between those two the Ram will obviously need more work than the Journey, So I might do the Journey before the Ram.  The Journey was bought brand new a year ago, so I think a good clay and wax should be all it needs.     I am currently healing from ankle surgery so it will be a few weeks before I can even think about tackling a project, but it gives me a lot of time to read up and prepare.  Thanks for all the great info here!

Welcome Keith!

As you have probably seen there are lots of friendly, helpful on here that are eager to help you get your shine on!  If you have any questions just ask away.

Here is how the truck looked after I used OTC products (mainly mothers and meq.) before I found the info contained with in this site.   I will post pictures after I give the truck the Adam's treatment

256744_10150277370096420_4744452_o.jpg

468801_10150758120051420_96028274_o.jpg

Edited by SgtK