Customer Service 866.965.0400

Kwazar with Label

Timmy8784

Question

We gotta get some labels made for these K Bottles!.......... My Adams collection looks so "Generic and Bland" compared to the original (pre Kwazar)spray bottles that I had hanging (displayed) in the garage.

I made some "P Touch Labels" for my K Bottles but I need something glitzy and flashy to make the Adams sprays....... "POP!"

Friends, we are working on it!  We had no idea how well this product would sell in our line, and the profit margins on these is not very fat.

We wanted to see how it went first, before getting custom labels made.  They have sold well, and we are working on labels.  When we have them, they will be made available to anyone who has purchased a Kwazar bottle for free.  If that's cool, COOL!

The plan is to create a single label for all Kwazar bottles, with a matte-white writeable zone.  Otherwise, we will have to create a Kwazar label for each of our chemicals, which is not yet justified.

Thanks!

Sweet! I bought 4 Kwazars! I love them

I've noticed most of you guys have the Kwazars that are (at least somewhat) clear to where you can see what color liquid is in them with a black base and sprayer. I ordered some gallon refills last months and the ones that came with them were opaque, as in there is no way to see what's in them and they came with red sprayers. I would definitely prefer the clear bottles with black sprayers, were these changed up recently??