Customer Service 866.965.0400

Who is tried of Winter?

HEAVY CHEVY

I'm so sick of winter. Had some snow this winter, but it's been constant rain in the Seattle area. Then when it is somewhat of a nice day, I don't get to get the car out to enjoy it because I've been working 11+ hour days, 6-7 days per week. Go to work in the dark, and come home in the dark.

Looking forward to a week of fun and sun in Cancun! 1 week left. Can't wait. Hopefully the weather will be good when I get back.

I hope to be the proud owner of a 98 corvette this weekend.

party.gifparty.gif WooooooHoooooooo party.gifparty.gif

This has been the longest winter!!! thud.gifthud.gif At the beginning of the season I was fine with winter. I actually love the snow but this has got to end. :help::help: I need some sunny days and 70*. Hopefully Vegas will cure me in a few weeks.

Its been a mild winter here in Pa, but the road salt does not help my Stang. My 65 stang is the garage queen.

Spring starts Car Show season and Softball season so I can't wait.

Kris, do you have any pictures of your 65 Mustang posted on the site? If so, can you post a link to them?

I used to own a 65 Coupe. It was my first car in highschool and part way through college, until it got totalled being hit while parked along the road.

I don't as of yet, but I can change that. I bought it 12 years ago when I was in college. Thought I could use it as a DD. I was wrong. The tranny went out 3 months into driving it and its been sitting in the garage ever since. Its slowly going through a resto project. It needs a paint job bad. The idiot who had it before me didn't use primer when he painted it so its chipping off to the bare metal. We have added some more power and a dual exhaust which makes the 289 V8 growl. I might eventually get it done.

oldstang001.jpgoldstang004.jpgoldstang008.jpg

I don't as of yet, but I can change that. I bought it 12 years ago when I was in college. Thought I could use it as a DD. I was wrong. The tranny went out 3 months into driving it and its been sitting in the garage ever since. Its slowly going through a resto project. It needs a paint job bad. The idiot who had it before me didn't use primer when he painted it so its chipping off to the bare metal. We have added some more power and a dual exhaust which makes the 289 V8 growl. I might eventually get it done.

That should be a fun project. Mine was white as well. Mine was in really great shape. Keep us updated as the project goes along.

Not Me -- I love winter -- I just wish we'd get a good snowfall here before it's gone. The winters in the Mid-Atlantic have been pretty mild for the last few years.

Personally, I think a good 10-14" snowfall once in a while is a good thing... it helps the world slow down, gives you something beautiful to look at, and forces people to spend time around the home and family. What's not to like about that? :cheers:

Not Me -- I love winter -- I just wish we'd get a good snowfall here before it's gone. The winters in the Mid-Atlantic have been pretty mild for the last few years.

Personally, I think a good 10-14" snowfall once in a while is a good thing... it helps the world slow down, gives you something beautiful to look at, and forces people to spend time around the home and family. What's not to like about that? :cheers:

I'd love to stay home during a snow fall like that, but I still have to go to work in that stuff in the stang. As a kid I loved them, now I like the mild winter.

I can't believe the amount of bars, pubs and gathering places in rural WI. I swear you can't go a mile without seeing a bar.

People jump on their sleds and ride from one bar to another in the winter and on their bikes in the summer...

I can't believe the amount of bars, pubs and gathering places in rural WI. I swear you can't go a mile without seeing a bar.

People jump on their sleds and ride from one bar to another in the winter and on their bikes in the summer...

Really? ***scratches head and thinks for a minute***