Customer Service 866.965.0400

What's up from MA

srquill

Hey all, new to the Adam's car care game. I've heard a lot about the quality of these products so going to try them out. Had a 2005 gray pathfinder off-road that I kept very clean and just got my new baby a three months ago

IRsQPQ5.jpg

G8sCPJH.jpg

2012 Passat TDI SEL

One thing I hateee, are the bugs stuck to the front of the bumper. Any tips for getting rid of them? Can't seem to get them off with the pressure washer.

Welcome Sean!

If you don't mind reapplying your LSP (wax, sealant, etc.) then try APC (diluted 50/50 with water first).  The method I prefer does not remove the LSP.  I soak thin MF towels in my wash bucket, then place them over the bugs.  I leave them on for about 5-10 minutes and even love bugs come off fairly easily.   Here is a link with some pictures - http://www.adamsforums.com/topic/18701-removing-bugs-soaking-method/?hl=bugs.

Edited by mc2hill

:welcomebanner: Sean!  :welcomebanner: If the bugs have been on for a while you may have to clay to get rid of them...if you catch them soon enough WW will take them off......then when you get them all removed apply a coat of QS to your front bumper cover and believe me the bugs come off so so much easier.

:welcomebanner:  !! I am in southern, NH. where in Mass are you? I do detailing jobs in Mass, let me know if I can help you with anything. You made it to the right forum for any questions you might have !!!  

Thanks for the input guys, I'll give that a try!

I live in western mass, go to school in Bridgewater, but living in Jamaica Plains this summer I've actually been in Kittery, Maine for the past couple days

Welcome Sean it there is anything you have questions about drop me a line. Yes the bugs are out but not as bad as they are in the south. Chris is right the Waterless Wash works great. Spray the area where the bugs are, leave it on then wash the car. When you get to that area the bugs will come right off. If there is something you need I also stock the Adam's Product Line. Located in Manchester, N.H.