Customer Service 866.965.0400

Help with gift

Tim

Question

Ok, so my future former boss (he has accepted another job, hasn't started) just got his wife a 2014 ACADIA (because that's what she wanted ;))

He asked me what to do to take care of it. He hasn't cared about his car before. I mentioned claying, two buckets, etc.

What would you get him as a going away gift, as far as car care stuff? He will never get into polishing, a master blaster, or anything that hard-core. A 2 bucket wash is probably pushing it.

Edit: claying, not flaying

Edited by Tim

6 answers to this question

If he's only going to be interested in a two bucket wash, then just stick with the basics. Shampoo, glass cleaner, all propuse cleaner, detail spray, and maybe quick sealant or a little Americana. And of course, a few microfibers to get the job done. That's what I would do anyway

Edit: you flay your cars? :)

Edited by Gen9Rolla

If he's only going to be interested in a two bucket wash, then just stick with the basics. Shampoo, glass cleaner, all propuse cleaner, detail spray, and maybe quick sealant or a little Americana. And of course, a few microfibers to get the job done. That's what I would do anyway

Edit: you flay your cars? :)

Yes, I flay my cars. It's an old Irish tradition dating back to the 1700s. :lol:

(I'll look for some all propuse cleaner) :lolsmack:

Edited by Tim

Tim,

go somewhat basic, but not overboard. If you have gallons, get some no name bottles, that will help reduce cost alot.

I suggest

Green wheel cleaner and one wheel woolie depending on rims.

APC, Shampoo, 1 pad, 2 buckets, 1 grit guard, glass cleaner and 2 glass towels. 1 waterless wash towel for door jambs, and 1 drying towel.

You are around the corner from me, If you want some spare towels or need a little product to fill a sprayer, let me know.

Thanks for the input everyone. I have a huge supply of excess chemicals and towels, so I just need a bucket and some apps! Now, if I can find the buckets on the site....