Customer Service 866.965.0400

A little love for GWC

DaveVY

Question

Deep wheel cleaner is a great product, but I still end up using GWC for most situations. More cost effective and also very effective in cleaning. GWC is still my main wheel cleaning product. Love it!

After two months of not cleaning the daily driver I snapped a couple before and after to show what GWC can easily clean up.

Before:

imagejpg1_zps5aa3333b.jpg

imagejpg2_zpsdd040109.jpg

After APC in the fender wells and tires, quick scrub with the fender brush - GWC on the wheels and using the old boars hair wheel brush and the new lug nut brush - 3-4 minutes later...

imagejpg4_zps58c928ca.jpg

imagejpg5_zpsc6b04d49.jpg

Love this product, great results, low odor, high effectiveness, great value! :)

5 answers to this question

Is Green Wheel Cleaner just as pH neutral as DWC?

I use DWC but not for maintenance washings, I just use woolies/brushes and car shampoo in a soapy bucket for my maintenance wheel cleanings, they get hit with DWC every 2-3 months and then sealed afterwards.

I like DWC as I also use it as a paint decon spray before claying, so it does double duty for me.  Never tried GWC but I'm sure it works great for the people who use it.

Is Green Wheel Cleaner just as pH neutral as DWC?

I use DWC but not for maintenance washings, I just use woolies/brushes and car shampoo in a soapy bucket for my maintenance wheel cleanings, they get hit with DWC every 2-3 months and then sealed afterwards.

I like DWC as I also use it as a paint decon spray before claying, so it does double duty for me.  Never tried GWC but I'm sure it works great for the people who use it.

I think I remember them saying that it is slightly acidic.