Customer Service 866.965.0400

My Web-site is up! I'd love your opinions/praises/critcisms!

Laguna

After nothing but a year of people saying they would build my site and falling out on their promises, I finally decided to hire a professional web designer.

Let me know all thoughts, opinions, criticisms, and quips!

I'm looking for any input on how it could be better or spelling mistakes, etc.! Also, any thoughts on pricing.

SO EXCITED!

www.chicagosdad.com - Chicago's Dedicated Auto Detailing

:D

PS: criticisms*

Edited by Laguna

Looks okay, but  you don't mention Adam's products anywhere if that's what you're using.  I think most people who see your site would like to know what products are being used on their vehicles.

I like the layout and design: simple, clean, effective. Also, good info on yourself and the reason you're in the business, nice touches there.

The one thing that seemed off to me though was the hours for Saturday and Sunday. What is all day exactly? If I show up at 3am, 10am, 5pm, or 11pm you better be there if you're advertising "all day". Otherwise I would be a confused and upset potential customer.

Looks okay, but  you don't mention Adam's products anywhere if that's what you're using.  I think most people who see your site would like to know what products are being used on their vehicles.

Ah, yes. Maybe on the About page? I can show the icons of the different brands I use (and yes I do use Adam's. :P )

I like the layout and design: simple, clean, effective. Also, good info on yourself and the reason you're in the business, nice touches there.

The one thing that seemed off to me though was the hours for Saturday and Sunday. What is all day exactly? If I show up at 3am, 10am, 5pm, or 11pm you better be there if you're advertising "all day". Otherwise I would be a confused and upset potential customer.

Good call on Weekend hours. I will just put 8am to 8pm.

Nice clean website.   I noticed this information:

This service is the essence of necessary maintenance. The type of service that should be done on at least a monthly basis. This service includes the following 20-stage pH neutral hand wash and protectant that will last 3+ months with proper maintenance:

You are giving them 3 months protection but saying they should do it monthly.  Everyone here knows what you mean, but I am not sure the general public will.  I am not sure how to fix it.

Should you offer a monthly maintenance package for those who get the wax package?   Wax, Wash, Wash, Wax, Wash Wash, Wax. etc.   Have the wash for only those who get the wax first.   It would be a way of keeping them a customer with a planned maintenance plan.       Maybe nitpicking I know, but that just caught my eye.  

Rich, check it now on the About page! I love it! Great idea!

Nice clean website.   I noticed this information:

This service is the essence of necessary maintenance. The type of service that should be done on at least a monthly basis. This service includes the following 20-stage pH neutral hand wash and protectant that will last 3+ months with proper maintenance:

You are giving them 3 months protection but saying they should do it monthly.  Everyone here knows what you mean, but I am not sure the general public will.  I am not sure how to fix it.

Should you offer a monthly maintenance package for those who get the wax package?   Wax, Wash, Wash, Wax, Wash Wash, Wax. etc.   Have the wash for only those who get the wax first.   It would be a way of keeping them a customer with a planned maintenance plan.       Maybe nitpicking I know, but that just caught my eye.  

Hmm. I was seeing monthly wash packages on other sites and considered it. I think for now, I will remove that line about doing it on a monthly basis.

Thank you!

Edited by Laguna

How many employees do you have? I was looking at the estimated times and they seem fast - at least faster than I can do it.

Also, you will dry with microfiber "cloths", not "clothes". I wish I had some clothes made of microfiber though - I'm sure they'd be awesome.

How many employees do you have? I was looking at the estimated times and they seem fast - at least faster than I can do it.

Also, you will dry with microfiber "cloths", not "clothes". I wish I had some clothes made of microfiber though - I'm sure they'd be awesome.

Ha, good call. Will go through and adjust "clothes" to "cloths".

It's just me for now, but I do have a second employee to jump in for larger scale details. The times are pretty accurate based off my experience. Which times were you most concerned about? Maybe I will reevaluate.

Rich, check it now on the About page! I love it! Great idea!

Hmm. I was seeing monthly wash packages on other sites and considered it. I think for now, I will remove that line about doing it on a monthly basis.

Thank you!

Maybe say will last up to 3 months with proper care and monthly washing.  

Ha, good call. Will go through and adjust "clothes" to "cloths".

It's just me for now, but I do have a second employee to jump in for larger scale details. The times are pretty accurate based off my experience. Which times were you most concerned about? Maybe I will reevaluate.

Oh, I'm not concerned about any of it! I probably just take too many beer breaks...