Customer Service 866.965.0400

The elephant in the room...

camaro2ssblack

Looks like it Chase.

I saw the trailer come pick it up the day he shipped it to you. Was sad to see it go. Im a ford guy, but that truck was setup really nice.

His new project chevy is beautiful too if you haent seen it. I'm actually standing next to it right now while D tops off my detail spray bottle :)

Yeah his new project is rediculous.  I may buy that one off of him one day too, lol.

When I heard that Dylan was dismissed from SCG, I called him immediately, and invited him to lunch.  We immediately offered to bring him back, as he was a pivotal part of the growth that we experienced while he was on our team.  Let's face it, Dylan rocks, and we would love to have him back!

He is looking at several options currently, and will be making a decision that is best for his family, and bank account! SEMA is next week, and he has multiple offers and meetings.

We did part ways on good terms, and would love to have Dylan on our team again.......

Go Dylan, and no matter what, we support him and his family!

BOOM!  Thanks for letting us know Adam...

When I heard that Dylan was dismissed from SCG, I called him immediately, and invited him to lunch.  We immediately offered to bring him back, as he was a pivotal part of the growth that we experienced while he was on our team.  Let's face it, Dylan rocks, and we would love to have him back!

He is looking at several options currently, and will be making a decision that is best for his family, and bank account! SEMA is next week, and he has multiple offers and meetings.

We did part ways on good terms, and would love to have Dylan on our team again.......

What a stand up post. Legit!

Detailers might be the biggest group of nut swingers I have ever met. People only seem to use the products that person they look up to use. Dylan is a very knowledgable and seemingly stand-up guy, and was a natural in all the adam's videos. But I didn't stop using or buying Adams because he wasn't around. I'm sure he'll do great wherever he ends up!

Adam's is where I got my detailing start, and although recently I've branched out to try some other products, this is one reason I'll always come back. Keep doing things like this Adam, and you will have customers for life. A+ good sir!

I tried a few of the scg items and they were all very good that I tried. Didn't right care for their pads but their AIO is/was amazing. I've never tried an aio I cared for until that one. I want adams now to come up with one better. :)