Customer Service 866.965.0400

Green Wheel Cleaner

ccommodari

Question

Well. I don't know if it is just me or the advertisement for green wheel cleaner is no more. I love the product personally and the deep wheel cleaner but the green wheel cleaner is the product that I use mainly for the face of wheel and deep wheel cleaner for the backs of the wheels. Will the green wheel cleaner be going away soon and than will you only carry deep wheel cleaner or will it remain in the line? Because 16 oz green wheel cleaner is not on the website anymore.

Took a hiatus from detailing once fall/winter hit here.  Sad to see this go.  Think i'll start mixing some car shampoo and water.  Really wasn't a fan of the deep wheel cleaner as it caused some weird spots/stains on my stock wheels.  

GWC will also strip sealant off the wheels.  Like Jason said, seal them good and then use CWS.

I didnt know that. Is car shampoo the only thing that will not strip the sealant? 

Also, does anyone wax their wheels after applying quick sealant? How long does the sealant need to cure before you add the wax?

Why would you add wax on your wheels after sealing them.

Adding wax with net you probably a week of longevity, they are closest to the ground, hammered with abrasion and brake dust, and not to mention the HEAT from using the brakes.

Just use Quick Sealant on them, you always want the most durable protection on the wheels

Adding wax with net you probably a week of longevity, they are closest to the ground, hammered with abrasion and brake dust, and not to mention the HEAT from using the brakes.

Just use Quick Sealant on them, you always want the most durable protection on the wheels

The other issue with waxing wheels is it will attract more brake dust/dirt in the week that it does last.

I might top my wheels with a quick coat of wax at a show... but probably not because I am too lazy for that and the quick sealant provides plenty of pop.