Customer Service 866.965.0400

White Diamond Cadillac CTS Coupe - Adamized with Cyclo

rkj4243

post-12347-0-43782500-1421726155_thumb.jpgpost-12347-0-87552300-1421726158_thumb.jpgpost-12347-0-34497200-1421726162_thumb.jpgpost-12347-0-85114200-1421726165_thumb.jpgpost-12347-0-92419200-1421726442_thumb.jpg

I posted photos and details previously about my Corvettes, but now have a "new to me" 2011 Cadillac CTS Coupe as well that needed a lot of work and attention. 

Found it as a lease turn in, very low miles, but sitting in a yard waiting to be sold since November 2014.

It was a "corporate lease" vehicle originally titled in Rhode Island, now located in Michigan.

Bought it, and even though delivery had to go through a dealer, I requested that they just wash it, rather than cause any more damage to the paint that was already there. Picked it up on Thursday night, and spent the better part of the weekend getting it ready to be my daily driver.

The steps to get it detailed were all completed with Adam's products using a Cyclo machine.

Wash & Clayed

Orange Correcting Polish - Orange Microfiber Pads - 2 passes - had numerous swirls and fine scratches

Orange Correcting Polish - Orange Foam Pads - 1 pass

White Finishing Polish - White Foam Pads - 1 Pass

Brilliant Glaze - applied by hand - removed with double soft microfiber

Liquid Paint Sealant - applied by hand - 2 coats with 8 hours time between coats to ensure complete coverage - 

removed with double soft microfibers

Interior cleaned and detailed using Cyclo Carpet brush, Adams leather Cleaner & Conditioner, and Total Interior Cleaner

Tires dressed with Adam's Tire Shine, wheels cleaned using All Purpose Cleaner & Sealed with LPS

Last photo was taken today, after I drove about 30 mile roundtrip to a friends place to have windows tinted.

Thanks again, to Adam's and members here, for the products and knowledge to make vehicles clean and shined, ready for a show at a moments notice.

Edited by rkj4243

I have the identical car only a 12.   Great car and it goes great in the snow.  Has your back window blown out by chance?  Mine blew a couple months ago. Now I don't use the rear defogger.  

Your car looks great. It's an easy one to work on for sure.  You have good taste in cars sir!   :cheers:

Rich, No issue with the back window, although I have only had the car a short time, and only have driven it a total of maybe 100 miles.

I have been lucky to be able to use another vehicle for the last couple weeks, but that is coming to an end, and this coupe will be my daily driver.

Had a black 2010 CTS sedan and loved the car, just so very hard to keep it clean and mint being black.

This White Diamond appears that it will be much easier to keep and maintain, as long as we don't get too much snow and salt through the remainder of this winter here in Michigan.

Sad that this coupe sits outside, but the garage is currently occupied by my Corvettes in hibernation.

Thanks for all of the comments and compliments!