Customer Service 866.965.0400

Prototype Sealant on 07 Honda Accord

fogle

Well I won the Super Bowl contest on here and was promised a beanie and a trial of a new prototype product being worked on by Dylan and the crew at Adam's.

Come home Saturday and FedEx had delivered a box with this inside.

10492610_10152835832233509_5925007514680

I figured I'd be receiving a bottle of the new soap that Adam's has coming out but was surprised with a new product that hasn't been teased to everyone yet.

So, once I read the love letter Dylan left me in the box I decided to give the new product a try so I figured I'd test it on the wife's Honda Accord.

This car had a quick sealant appied to it a few months ago and it was time to reapply a sealant so this was perfect time to give it a shot.

First thing I did was give the car a good wash.

10527263_10152835926573509_5211899824581

After I finished that I applied the new sealant to the car. No pictures of that as I did it quick while it was still light outside.

Car has a good shine with the sealant on it and is very smooth to the touch.

10942513_10152835952733509_6328007054232

From what I understand this is .1 of the product so I'm sure there will be another formulation or two of this before it's released so these are just my thoughts on .1.

Application was straight forward and simple. It seemed to "clog" my microfiber more than I figured it would.

I applied it to every surface on the car. Another product I used I had a hard time getting it to come off the windows but this removed very easily.

The color of it threw me off a bit when I first looked at it but after reading the letter this is not the final color.

Smell was ok, no fruity good smell or anything but like the color it's not final until the formulation is right.

Sprayed a little water on the hood and the beading was very good.

Ready for it to rain to see how it compares to the last sealant that was on the car.

Not much of a write up since there's no longevity testing or anything on the car but just from using this version I believe it's going to be a huge hit with Adam's once they get it all final and hopefully I can talk Dylan into sending me a small bottle of .2,.3 etc to see the differences.

• 1 month later...