Customer Service 866.965.0400

Spotless DI Washing - New Product?

thatryan

Question

Does anyone use a DI system for washing? I know there is that spotless wash company that sells systems, but my friend (and I co-founded) a water treatment company and built one for me I have been "prototyping" it is pretty sweet.

Adam's ever consider selling a system like this? We could totally build some custom ones just for Adam's and hey, it would look sweet with an Adam's logo on it ha. 

post-10925-0-46716100-1424286003_thumb.jpg

12 answers to this question

It looks similar to CR Spotless, not a bad looking setup.  Are you looking to scale this into mass market and compete with them?

As well, most business owners with shops get serviced with professional DI systems from their water company or Culligan man, etc

No not wanting to mass market or anything like that, definitely more aimed towards the home detailer / hobbyist.

Whatever happened to the DI water system that Adam's had teased us with?

Does anyone use a DI system for washing? I know there is that spotless wash company that sells systems, but my friend (and I co-founded) a water treatment company and built one for me I have been "prototyping" it is pretty sweet.

Adam's ever consider selling a system like this? We could totally build some custom ones just for Adam's and hey, it would look sweet with an Adam's logo on it ha. 

As far as I know its been dropped.  Im sure Dylan could give more insight.

The DI system we worked on and came close to releasing had one issue - the cartridges and the unit itself were big and costly to ship. We put a hold on it in hopes we could come up with a solution that wasn't so cumbersome, but still offered lots of use between refills.

thatryan - if you have another system available for testing you could send us I'd be happy to evaluate it and consider adding it to our line if you're interested.

The DI system we worked on and came close to releasing had one issue - the cartridges and the unit itself were big and costly to ship. We put a hold on it in hopes we could come up with a solution that wasn't so cumbersome, but still offered lots of use between refills.

thatryan - if you have another system available for testing you could send us I'd be happy to evaluate it and consider adding it to our line if you're interested.

That would be awesome, thanks man!

I will chat with my buddy shortly on this.