Customer Service 866.965.0400

Storing Microfiber Towels

KoryMiller340

Question

All,

I know it is a bit off topic, however I wasn't sure where else to post it.  Just wondering how the rest of you store your microfiber towels when they are not in use?  I purchased these bins at Wal-Mart, they are stackable, however, at roughly $25 / piece they can get pricey and I figured there might be a better way or idea out there?

I'm definitely open to suggestions.

Thanks!

Kory

11026250_10155278772700022_6985188106259

5 answers to this question

I have a couple clear storage containers from Walmart that have 5 drawers... 2 smaller ones on top and 3 bigger sized ones on the bottom. The top two drawers are perfect for storing hex applicators. 6 fit in perfectly. Then I uses the bigger drawers to store my microfiber towels.

I have 2 large clear totes for all of my towels and my merino wash pads and 1 smaller clear tote for my wash pads. Pretty inexpensive from Walmart or Home Depot or lowes and stackable. Plus, they hold more than the drawer style.

I use the $8 clear totes from Home Depot

Same thing I use. Great minds think alike apparently.

They don't allow for dirt and stuff to get in either that could possibly contaminate the towels like some of the stackable drawers. And more room to use.