Customer Service 866.965.0400

Suggestions for New Stickers

You can just post any ideas, you don't have to actually make a mock-up of the sticker.  You can see that my Photoshop skills are remedial, but it shows the concept of the idea. 

Awesome2.jpg

EDITED with new pic (get shiny, learn to spell, then be awesome).

Edited by TheWolf

i would like to get a few of the adams logo decals. since i use an unlabeled 3&1/2 gallon wash bucket (dont really need or like using a full 5gallon bucket), i would like to put a logo decal on them to help identify them so my wife will quit stealing them for other use, lol. how can i get a few logo decals?

• 3 weeks later...

We can do the logo ones for you absolutely, but if its cut to the shape of the logo there will be a die cost involved and at the price we'd have to sell them, not give them away.

Hey Doc, are you still planning on having the die-cut logo stickers available for purchase?

I would love to see them in small and large sizes, like this:

20150310_202712.jpg

The bigger one is from the 6-pack carrier.

I need a couple three dozen or so, to label all my Kwazars and foam cannon bottles. :lol:

Those will be nice!  Don't want to seem greedy, but I hope there are different color options.

FYI - all you readers.  I learned the hard way that vinyl stickers like that are no match for Glass Sealant.  I tried twice with an FRF one.  The first time was a few weeks after using Glass Sealant and the vinyl would not even come off the transfer paper and the sticker got ruined.  One my second try, I cleaned the glass with IPA three times and the sticker did get stuck, but it only lasted two washes before ending up on the driveway.  Glass Sealant works too dang good!  I may try polishing the glass with Revive and then using IPA next time.

20150221_124705.jpg

All great suggestions guys... the stickers you're getting now are FREE with orders.

People wanted free stickers with orders and we wanted to do fun designs in short runs so you guys get something different with each order. That way you have a variety of stuff stuck to your tool chest or detail cart instead of the same logo over and over and over and over and over.

I just recieved my fifth order in two years and still have not gotten any stickers yet to put on my tool box.

Those will be nice! Don't want to seem greedy, but I hope there are different color options.

FYI - all you readers. I learned the hard way that vinyl stickers like that are no match for Glass Sealant. I tried twice with an FRF one. The first time was a few weeks after using Glass Sealant and the vinyl would not even come off the transfer paper and the sticker got ruined. One my second try, I cleaned the glass with IPA three times and the sticker did get stuck, but it only lasted two washes before ending up on the driveway. Glass Sealant works too dang good! I may try polishing the glass with Revive and then using IPA next time.

attachicon.gif20150221_124705.jpg

It's not meant to be. No stickers!

Though... I do have one myself. I HAD to put it on since I had the car on the 'Ring.

post-12257-0-25513100-1429410468_thumb.jpg

Edited by PhilT3 2014 BMW M5

Another new sticker is out.  Description says it is a Circle Logo Sticker.  I wonder if the circle has a white background or if it is clear.

attachicon.gifsticker_lps c.jpg

(pic is low res since I cropped the original)

http://adamspolishes.com/adamssticker.html

If you look closely at your picture, it has a white circle background behind the A :)

post-12161-0-94679600-1429047060.jpg

^^^this^^^

I would love some die cut adam's stickers to throw on the cars!

preferably white since its super clean, simple, and minimal.         Any plans to make them?

Dylan indicated that they are working on them, but in the mean time, Adam's Polishes Australia has some like this that I've been meaning to order, and they even offered to ship them to the U.S. for free!

• 4 weeks later...