Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adams is killing it!!!

I have to say once again Adams has done a great job making me feel like a valued customer. First off, I made a mistake on one of my orders a few weeks back. Matt did a great job of taking care of my problem and corresponding very quickly. I have had similar needs from a competitor that shall remain nameless and it took a week to get things sorted. Not with Adams, they have always done a tremendous job with any need I have had. And I really thought the 15 Year Sales and Flash Sales were so cool! Never caught a Flash Sale before but caught the last one a week ago! I really got hooked up with some great deals. I really appreciate what Matt, Ashley, Dylan, Ben and the main man AP have done to look out for their customers. I always like to give credit where credit is due. You guys ROCK!!!! Thanks so much and keep up the awesome work!

Yeah buddy! I am not telling anyone on here anything they dont already know, its really more for you guys to know I really appreciate everything yall do. I will shut up now and let yall get back to kicking A$$ and being awesome! After all its Miller time or in your case probably a cool beer I have never even heard of

Edited by Junior