Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Member but Longtime Adams Fan

Brewersprts

So I've been a fan of Adams for a long time. I've been watching the Adams videos since back when Adam was in California doing it by himself basically. Never bought anything but kept meaning too. During a visit to the National Corvette Museum I bought some Adams products they had on sale in the gift shop. I liked them and my mother ended up having a very good experience with Adams so now I am hooked.

Last year I bought like $1100-$1200 worth of stuff. I'm a very happy customer. I recommend Adams to everyone who asks why my cars look so good. I wish more companies would follow Adams business plan. American company selling american products and really worrying about taking care of the customer.

I will continue to use Adams to take care of my toys and keep them looking decent.

Here is some of my junk

post-12716-0-23120300-1426688252_thumb.jpg

Welcome!

Three black cars, you need Adam's for sure lol.

Gave my parents a black range rover too. Plus the black bike looks pretty good cleaned up as well. Had a black c5 z06 but some idiot decided he wanted to give it a smack.

Black looks so good cleaned up but as well all know it definitely is a labor of love.

I definitely need Adams in my life.

post-12716-0-58769200-1426709652_thumb.jpg

Edited by Brewersprts