Customer Service 866.965.0400

Microfiber Washing

jshookz

Question

I used the great white towel for drying my exterior, glass cleaning towels for windows and the edgeless utility towel for interior. I washed all these towels together in one washing machine with the revitalizer. 

Would this cause cross contamination by having all towels together? I saw a video on chemical guys where they said to wash all towels together with the job that is being performed...didn't seem very efficient to me but that's why I'm asking!

Thank you!

9 answers to this question

Separate by contamination level, not task. Anyone telling you to separate out out into 4 or 5 loads is trying to get you to use 4 or 5x the microfiber wash they're selling.

Wash all your towels together - the only ones to wash separate are those that were used for something REALLY nasty, like metal polishing or something on that level.

Separate by contamination level, not task. Anyone telling you to separate out out into 4 or 5 loads is trying to get you to use 4 or 5x the microfiber wash they're selling.

Wash all your towels together - the only ones to wash separate are those that were used for something REALLY nasty, like metal polishing or something on that level.

Thanks Doc!  

I have found that washing a double soft style towel and window style towel together increases static so those are the only ones I seperate. Thats with low dry time (coming out damp) and low heat with 4 dryer balls

Edited by GratefulDiver